Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I'm sending you a handkerchief for it😳
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I'm sending you a handkerchief for it😳
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geez I have so many FFs to catch up on the forum.
@Mishti, @Sam please don't mind my late reviews. The days have been hectic lately
I agree. That's everyone in the forum!👍🏼 I've never seen a negative post here! Too positive and encouraging folks! Just like Sumo
I agree! Our forum is like sun! Full of positive energy!🥳
Guys, I am coming a bit later. At 11:30.
We are sailing in the same boat, Bucky😆Geez I have so many FFs to catch up on the forum.
@Mishti, @Sam please don't mind my late reviews. The days have been hectic lately
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Aiiyoo...this girl😆

Originally posted by: RRJCU4IIN42HP2Q6
Guys, I am coming a bit later. At 11:30.
Ok will wait!😳
Will wait for you Mishtu😳Originally posted by: O47DZINHIECQ7B2R
Guys, I am coming a bit later. At 11:30.
Don't you think those shades are just too big for you mini girl😆
I'll see you guys tomorrow (or in a while if I can't sleep😆)
My medicine is making me drowsy.
Take care everyone and have a good and peaceful night!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5