One night stand -Rishbala. - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Superb update

loved it

loved Rk moments with his kids,he is bonding with them,

he is feeling all type of emotions thinking about Madhu from happy to sad to angry,he left the venue w/o meeting Madhu,

n her kids are talking about the uncle they met

sad to see sikky met with an accident on their first day of marriage,

now for some time Rk going to look after his business,that means Rishbala faceoff

thanks for the update

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

finally rk came for the function.surprising that madhu has triplets.rk hearing that they madhu's kids was a nice scene.I liked grand pa asking if they are rk's kids as they resemble him.rk aryaa scene was the best

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 7

Monday morning,Madhu gets up from the bed and gets shocked on seeing the time is almost 7 am.she rushes out of the room after seeing the children asleep.she begin to cook when her mobile begin to ring continuously,

"Hello Shikander,how are you???,sorry for not visiting you after the first day,it because I feel little difficult to mange these kids and take care of them alone and Maya had a light fever ,so only ,don't misunderstand me....sorry,how is Dipali,Ganga Thai,take her along to Varanasi,she will help you to take care of the house ,I.....I will manage,no problem ,why are you just called me and not at all replying to me,hey Shikky Shikky  "

RK sees Shikky smiling on hearing Madhu's explanation,he stares at Shikky with wide eyes,

"Scoundrel, ,dog ,literally dog,this fellow hided from me about the matter that Madhu is working in his company for the past few months.... Idiotic fellow", 

He sees Shikky talking with Madhu 

"Why are worrying,he is such a nice person,yeah my .......my school friend,you.....you don't know him,you can bring the kids and keep them in my cabin,they can come with you,don't worry," 

and Dipali packing the bags and checking the things,RK walks to help her,

"Mrs Dipali,you might have heard from your hubby that I will manage your company for this time being so just tell me about this Madhu,who is talking to your hubby???,is she working here for a long time or......"

He noticed Dipali reacting oddly,

"......mm mm you are Dipali ,are you the same one who studied with Madhubala Malik in Delhi ,the same one with dark long hair up to hip and the one with teeth braces......you .....you are remaining silent so it is you and the Madhu whom he talking about is Madhubala Malik ,she always talks about missing you,how did you guys met,Where is her stupid. .....husband .....why ... you look quite tensed all of the sudden,you continue "

He walks out of the room and drives towards his house to get resdy,Madhu sits with her kids after disconnecting the call and begin to feed them food ,she takes them to bathe them ......and dresses them in uniform dress,

After a while,RK comes dressed in his Navy blue shirt and black pant,he starts his car ,Madhu arranges the kids to sit in the auto and asks the driver to drive towards Bhatia Industries.......She enters the office premises with Maya in hand and other kids walking , when a car stops just in inches infront of her

"Ma......what happened....no cry no cry ."

,she startles while her son pacifies her..she hears someone talking to her,the voice which made her lost many day sleep.....the same voice...she looks at the man standing in front her and approaching her,he repeats,

"Long time no see Madhu....looks beautiful as usual ".

Madhu sees him with shock,surprise and fear,she naturally tries to hide her son behind her but the boy runs to RK along with Saaya,

"Hey....yyyyy uncle,you look dushing in this desss,mom this uncle talk to me and sisters on uncle wedding,good uncle "

Madhu sees him lifting her two kids in hand and walking inside the office without asking her permission,she tries to follow him,

"You....please let down my children....I know to take care of them ..."

RK smiles at her and walks further unto the elevator,she follows him with tension while thinking,

"Did he came to know about my.....my kids,"

She assures herself and walks towards the lift ,she reaches Shikky's room and finds RK sitting leisurely in the chair and talking with the kids,

"Actually....Shikky Sir is not well.....he don't come to office...You...you"

Edited by janani04 - 3 years ago
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Rishbala met,for some time Rk is the new boss,

thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

"Yeah I know about the matter,I am going to take care of the company for the next three months,hope you won't take any medical leave",

He smiles seeing her tensed expression and winks at her,Madhu hides her shock with great difficulty ,she tries to take her son who is sitting near RK ,when he holds her hand objecting her,

"Madhu.....Madhubala.

let us just pretend to be strangers and work.you.....you please pretend ,no just forget about our...past........you think like this, that we just met today,just once,for the sake of our Shikky,please ,Hello I am Rishab Kendra,what is your name ?

Madhu gently moves his hand away and takes out her son,

"Rishab sir,very nice to meet you,I am Madhubala,I am working for the past years,its very nice to meet you sir,Shikander Sir is always talks about his friends,it is really good to meet you in person "

She pulls the child and  walkes from there,she signs the peon to come and give him one of kid and takes the other two in her hand,

"I ......I will need some days leave , will ask the Manager to help you about the matters,"

Madhu sits in the auto and sees the kids shocked by her angry expression,she feels really sad and tries to control her tears with great difficulty.......she reaches the house ,makes the children to sit in the floor and stands alone in the balcony,she remembers his words about pretending to be meeting just now....She locks herself in the room and sits in the floor beginning to cry.

"Why is this happening with me?I .....I ,I am standing alone in my life and he is....",

She hears a knock at the door and sees her daughters standing with worried expression,She wipes her tears and takes then to the hall,she sees Aarya standing alone in the balcony,

"You don't worry Mummy,Aarya will grow bigger and take care of you ",

She pats his head and sits,next to him,she decides something and dials Roma Aunty's number,she sits seeing the kids playing after having lunch and sits thinking about something and suddenly sees  the time as 6 pm and gets up from the place, .RK sits in his car and sees the distance sun set with a bitter smile,he feels bitter on thinking about the shock,fear in Madhu's eyes,

"Maybe she is worried about her marriage life,she is tensed thinking that I will ruin her family ,so she is distancing herself from me ,"

Roma reaches Mumbai by next day afternoon and sees Madhu waiting for her in the airport with the bright smile,she kisses Madhu and finds her little bit dull with puffy eyes and dark circles,Roma feels pains and caress Madhu's face,

"Sorry for disturbing you ,I didn't have anyother option,Mom will be so much worried to know about RK,so ......I called you,I am so much worried about my kids,what will he do when he comes to know about them

,Will......will he takes them away from me,will he.....

?,Aunty why are you not giving any reply to me ,so he has the power to take away the kids,why are you not answering my questions????"

Roma caresses her face with affection,they sit in the nearby restaurant,Roma orders two cups of coffee,

"Madhu,you don't worry,where are the munchkins now?are they with your neighbor next door ?oh ok then its fine ,you first drink the coffee before talking about the matter.....I am free now,my assistant will take Care of the newspaper I will get free time by being in Mumbai,so I can take leave and be with you,you don't blabber something like .......like disturbing me....you are like me....exactly like me,whenever I see you suffer I feel dying ,you are like me .....you don't know anything about my past,I was once in deep love with a man from my village,I came with him to   this same Mumbai,you won't believe me,I even was ready to run away from my house for him......foolish me...its before 40 long  years,I was around 15 ,the young  Roma was mad in love ,that person left me alone in the Mumbai city  and ran again with my money .......,belongings everything,this time alone .I was alone all alone in this place and  ......life is never easy for ladies.......,there was one family in the nearby lane,they helped me,the husband one day came alone abd tried to misbehave with me,when I shouted for help,people begin to accuse me .... My father found about me and came here and finds me in Mumbai chawl doing all the odd jobs like maid work,washing etc ........that man Madhu,you don't believe,he called me names,he thought me as impure girl doing some third degree work and spitted in my face......don't cry,he asked me to just die and left.I suffered so much due to stress  ,that moment I decided to stand strong ,I decided there won't be a day when Roma fails......I begin to work as tailor in a shop......I was once that little princess of my family,it was really ,really very tough,almost after 8 to 9 years,I became a well-known tailor in the area,I was working with two peoples under me, ,then.....I met the man,the perfect one ,I Believed once again.....he is a welfare worker and helps me in many ways,I ....I begin to fell in love with him again....this time it is true,that's what I believed so much.everything was OK for two years,we were seeing each other.....we...we lived together in my house  .he really helped me ,he was the one who encouraged me to persue my studies.I joined a diploma course in Tailoring,then I begin to join open university,The man who was always supportive of me just vanished one day .....I again fell into depression ,I couldn't concentrate on my work.I was pregnant at the time....,he didn't come back,I delivered a healthy baby boy and begin to work towards the welfare of me and my son.again things were going smooth ,A good man helped me and he helped me to pursued my Further studies,at the age of 32 ,I completed my MA in English literature ,Phd in social wealfare, started writing as a journalist ,I wrote short stories.....my son fell ill due to some disease,I searched for the cure when I saw my ....husband ... man in one of the hospital with a pregnant wife.I begged him to safe my child ,he at first startles on seeing me and then agreed with one condition that he want me to come home with him and live with him,he gave some explanations but I was determined not to spoil another girl's life and left my kid and went away to Hyderabad,i joined the newspaper there, then finally I settled in Assam.now you must tell whether I am a bad mother or good mother,why are silent....?you are sure that you can take care of your kids,so you are confident,but I was not confident about my living conditions,I left my son.my son would be around 30 years now .The biggest shock is when I came through the internet,I found the good old man who helped me in none other than my father in law.I cried for sometimes,but now I am living well as editor in Assam ,writing about those tea estate workers,if you ask me whether I am success or failure,I ....I don't know the answer,I don't believe in men ,I have seen many bad fellows but I can't comment about your.....RK without knowing about him,from your story I am sure that he was deeply madly in love with you before years....now is he married or not ?,married.....then he won't take away your kids.....If you consider the possibility that he is still un married with love....then don't get angry ....surely he will try to reconcile with you and try to take the kids..life is like this uncertain.you don't think stupidly and now concentrate on the kids."

Madhu sees Roma with tears and hugs her tightly,

"Your....son,you didn't see him after ....."

Roma pays for the coffee and gets up silently without answering the questions.Madhu follows her and they reaches the house.Madhu stops on the way and shocks to see a High end car in the entrance,she rushes in to find RK playing with kids in the front yard with a ball.Roma sees him and sees Madhu,she murmurs making Madhu shocked,she also sometimes feels the same.

"This RK is looking exactly like our Aarya."

She goes forward and stops him from playing,RK smiles at her and keeps the ball aside.he notices an older women standing with bags in hand,

"I waited for you when the kids came from the typist Dharma's house,I was just playing with them and why are you getting so much shocked,is this aunty your relative ?"

"Good evening Aunty,I am Rishab Kundra,Madhu's new boss for time being,are you by any chance,Roma ,the writer ?".

Roma smiles and replies to him,

"Yeah...how do you know,do you like my writing style "

RK leaves after talking with her for sometimes,Roma comes in with her bag and finds Madhu staring at Aarya and Saaya angrily while Maya pacifies her with her little hands,Roma hugs the kids ,

"Madhu don't shout at the kids,you please me calm,go and get freshen up.I have some secrets to talk with my little buns....."

Roma goes and plays with the kids and begin to question them,

"I don't know why mummy is shouting,that uncle is a good one,he talked me about my family,gave chocolate,then he asked about Nanu,Nani and some Daduuu"

says Maya while Saaya intervenes,

"He asked about some daddy,what is that?where is it ?".

harini06 thumbnail

Nice update

Roma's past was very sad one,felt bad for her,

Rk is spending time with kids,on the other side Madhu is worried what if he finds out about kids identity,

Rk trying to find out who is their father,

hope Roma helps in re-uniting them,

thanks for the update

jasminerahul thumbnail

rk feels that if madhu is settled even he can settle down.hope he doesnt do any blunder.shocked about what happened to sikky. but his grand pa blaming dipali for it was very painful

janani04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

rk feels that if madhu is settled even he can settle down.hope he doesnt do any blunder.shocked about what happened to sikky. but his grand pa blaming dipali for it was very painful

Shikky's grandpa just said it because she was blabbering the same stupidity from the night....he didnt think like that 

janani04 thumbnail

Roma stuns on hearing questions from Saaya ,she hides her shock with a smile,she changes the topic ,

"Mmmm you tell me about your new friends here,tell about your toys to me ".

The children begin to open up happily and talks nonstop to her,she hears to them talking and enjoys when Madhu walks out after freshing up,

"Aunty,you go and first take some rest ,this kids talk nonstop without feeling tired,especially this Saaya,she don't stop talking even in her dream just like R........,aunty you go and take rest.I .....I will prepare some snacks for us,"

Roma sees Madhu coming to tell RK and just changed to topic ,she gets up to sleep for sometime.Saaya follows her mother with angry expression,Maya begins to play with her brother,Aarya seems little off ,he walks away with the toys and goes to the bedroom .Roma lies in the bed and begin to think about RK,she notices Aarya being little bit quite than usual ,she signs him to come towards her ,the boy comes with his favorite toy and sits next to Roma with sullen expression.Roma tries to cheer him.

"Why are you sad,any problem?do you have any body pain,stomach pain,come near ,I will check your temperature".

Madhu sees her youngest daughter staring at her angrily and standing near the entrance of kitchen with folded hand.She comes near the kid and sit in the floor with a smile,

"Why are you keeping your beautiful face like this.?.......you look like tomato...the red tomato,do you want mirror to see your reflection"

Madhu takes out a plate and shows it in front of her daughter,Saaya runs from there after shouting at her ,

"You look like tomatooioooo"

and  pinching Madhu in cheek.Madhu smiles and begin to continue to cook.she begin to prepare some snacks with a smile,

In the same time RK sits alone in his room and sees the photos of Madhu's kid in his mobile.he feels close connection with the kids just by meeting only very few times......he reminds Madhu's tensed face on seeing him and feels sad.He closes his eyes in exhaustion.his thoughts begin to wander about Madhu,

"She must be worried that ....that I may create any issue in her family life,but I feel good to play with her kids,I feel like they are like my kids,why would I hurt her,how could she think me like that.....I always loved her.....what am I blabbering now,she is a married lady and it is wrong to say that I love her,I.....I respect her,I like her.....but I still love her ,why was her son so alert when he meets me,did he hates me.....I love that little kid Saaya so very much,she is such a cute darling,she is always calling me Handsome uncle.....(chuckles),I love her so very much.....about that Maya baby,she is so quite ,I love her silence nature.she reminds me about my Madhu....i mean  Madhubala,the three kids are three different types,one is very silent,one is very very talkative ,and that Aarya,he is lovely he talks with me so much but gets silent suddenly,but all the children remains really silent when I speak about dad,why she is alone here,where is her richest husband in world,did he mistreat Madhu ,so she just ran away....why the hell my thoughts are always about her,I need some distraction,I am going to the garden "

Shikky reaches Varanasi along with his grandpa and Dipali .they stops in front of the ashram and sees the place full of many green trees and flowers.Dipali smiles seeing the place,

"Nice place Shikky,this place is full of peacefulness and clean air,its......its so different when compared to the heavy traffic and sound of city,I love this place "

Shikky nod his head in agreement with her and sees the caretaker comes rushing on seeing Shikky and his family with a hearty smile.Shikky replies to Dipali after Having a little chat with the caretaker,

"This place reminds me of my mother,I really miss her so much ,this peaceful surrounding remembers me about my dad",

He stops talking and  moves away from there with the help of wheelchair and stops on his track on seeing something.Dipali stands and reads the notice board,she turns and finds Shikky staring at something,she walks towards him.

"What happened Shikky,why are alone here,what are you watching.....?"

Shikky sees Dipali standing near him and pats her hand,

"Nothing,there was a huge tree here,I used to count the leaves....time..time have changed,where is grandpa?let us go and take rest for sometimes,see you are looking so dull and sleepy"

They goes to the room given for them and finds his grandfather arranging flowers in the vase with super concentration.Shikky smiles seeing him and enters the room.

"Where were you ?see I have brought you fresh flowers,you can enjoy and recuperate in this healthy and natural place ,sleep well.I will come later,"

Dipali sees him going with a smile and sees Shikky trying to shift to bed,she goes to help him.

Madhu comes out with hot Samosas and sees Maya playing alone and both the other kids missing.she searches for them and finds Aarya sleeping along with the tired Roma in one of the bedroom and  Saaya playing with a cup of water in the balcony,by pouring it in the sand  and picks her in hand.

"Leave me,why are you taking me ?you told baby is talkative "

Shouts her on Madhu's hand .she tries to bite Madhu with her teeth when they hear someone knocking at the door ,

"It will be that uncle,he promised me to come later to play"

Murmurs Saaya making her mother shocked,Madhu opens the door with shaking hands to see courier boy standing .Madhu sighs in relief.the courier boy greets her and tells,

"Madam,there is a courier for Madhubala,"

Madhu gets in with the parcel and opens it by keeping it in the floor.Roma wakes up on hearing the knocking sound and walks out of the room and sees Madhu sitting with confusion.Maya and Saaya stands near her with curiosity to see what is inside the parcel ,they urges her to open.Saaya shouts ,

"Ma,open it,it may be gift for me from the gods for being the best baby in the universe,God knows how to treat good kids ,he is not like some peoples ".

Madhu sees her angrily and suddenly reminds about RK, Maya sees her sister with shock and burst into giggles making Saaya angry.Roma reaches Madhu with a smile,.

"Why are you confused over a simple matter,just open it and find the matter,I will open it myself ".

RK surfs in the net for sometimes and feels really bored to sit without doing anything.he walks out of the house and stands in the garden area.he sees the flowers and remembers Maya telling him,

"I love flowers chooo much but mother tell us that flowers will look good only when they are in plant"

He touches the fully blossomed flowers with a smile and calls his driver,

"Send these flowers to Madhubala madam's house ,the house we visited this morning and tell her that it is especially for Maya baby ,cute kid ".

Madhu sees the gift parcel full of romantic greeting cards,she throws the way the gift with anger,Roma sees the kids shocked by their mother's anger ,she signs Madhu to be quiet.

"Mm mm what did mother prepared for her babies,is it Samos a.........oh it is somosaaaaaaaaa,come here and take one....yummy food ....wait ,go and wash your hands properly in the mug .Go quickly...."

Madhu sits still upset and she turns towards Roma after some times,Roma questions her,

"Madhu,dont behave angry in front of the children,they will worry for you ,about this gift,is there any sender address 

picks the outer cover and finds the sender address empty,she thinks for a minute ) Is it ....is it RK?"

Madhu sees the card for a moment and says

"No,it is not done by him,he...didn't  do this,it must be from some other person.I ....I am sure  it is not Rishab....Kundra".

Roma sees the kids coming and goes to serve them the Samosa,Madhu goes in to wake her son and finds him murmuring something in sleep,

"Don't cry mummy,aarya loves you...arrya loves vu",

Madhu sits next to him and caress his cute little face and plants a kiss on his forehead,she sees for a minute and the sleeping Aarya reminds her of Rishab Kundra,Madhu gets up from the bed and sees her son blinking his eyes and watching her expression changing from happy to sad,he hugs Madhu with this little hand tightly and cries,

"You don't seem to be happy,are you sad because of Aarya and babies,I won't let you struggle,I watched a movie in TV.....I will also work hard get money and make mommy happy ,don't be sad,smile......smile "

Madhu feels difficult to convince him when Roma enters the room and gives Madhu,the flowers sent from RK,

",Aarya dear ,go and freshen up,you can Have samosa,This is from your Boss....send specially to Maya,but your child is quite worried that you won't agree , you don't worry about Aarya,he is thinking that you are sad due to some financial problem ...he is just a kid....they are just kid of 3 years Madhu,don't make them worry so much .let them be kids....if they Like RK,let him visit ...I am here,I won't let things go wrong.and you may not like but the truth will come out one day or other"

RK switches the TV and sit with a packet of chips and sees news.His thoughts are still engrossed with Madhu,he tries to change the channel when he sees a familiar face in the television and increases the volume with curiosity.Madhu eats the Samosa  and sees Aarya eating Samosa with a spoon .she gets glimpse of RK and remembers visiting a restaurant once,

"Madhu,eat your own Samosa ,why are you staring at me now ,do you want a bite ?"

Asks RK on noticing Madhu's glance on him ,Madhu denies and replies,

"I haven't seen people eating Samosa with spoon ,you are having some different habits ,".

She comes back to reality .Saaya roames here and there after completing the Samosa and finally sits,next to Madhu and leans towards her with her giggles.Madhu laughs at her behavior.Maya comes after finishing the samosa and sits next to Madhu,

"Ma,I like this RK uncle,how about we purchase him and keeps him our house ",

Roma who is busy talking to her assistant about the publications process stuns and turns to see .

Edited by janani04 - 3 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

rishbala seeing each other was nice.rishab thinks that madhu is worried whether he will affect her married life while madhu is worried whether rk will find out the truth of her kids.poor roma. loved aarya telling madhu that when he grows up he will look after her.so rk is madhu's boss