Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Do you blog? The amount of stuff you compile is like a treasure that should have a chest.
Wow, thank you so much :)
I used to run a blog from 2009 called "Ultimate Bollywood Divas" but I haven't posted for years because it wasn't "lucrative" I suppose, and depression.
But then I started a Twitter: @BollywoodQing (Sonam Kapoor follows me strangely) - I post lots of trivia on there, and it's focused on actresses.
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji
Wow, thank you so much :)
I used to run a blog from 2009 called "Ultimate Bollywood Divas" but I haven't posted for years because it wasn't "lucrative" I suppose, and depression.
But then I started a Twitter: @BollywoodQing (Sonam Kapoor follows me strangely) - I post lots of trivia on there, and it's focused on actresses.
I'm not on Twitter (more like I am but not logged in for years) else would have surely followed you. But seriously I appreciate the effort you put in to curate and readily make available for others all the knowledge from the man hours you've put into Bollywood. 👍🏼
I'm not on Twitter (more like I am but not logged in for years) else would have surely followed you. But seriously I appreciate the effort you put in to curate and readily make available for others all the knowledge from the man hours you've put into Bollywood. 👍🏼
It's a healthy obsession for me. I'm passionate about songs, films, and actresses. And I think in some ways making lists helps me feel calm and organised.
And I feel so good to have the opportunity to shine light on underrated performances or songs. Small pleasures.
Thank you again xoxo
The last two are my favorite from Bahubali. I especially love love watching the videos. Though usually I listen to the Hindi versions:
I don't know what it is about this song, but it has that elusive quality that makes you stop in your tracks. The music is lovely, the video even...
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://youtu.be/2OHEEy_qhyE?si=q6HVIhAelHnqqs2C
https://youtu.be/AlAvTt6l7q4?si=nZ9QCnA6WmBOVLvE
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
7