Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Bye guys, now I have a revision class😭
Good luck!!
Originally posted by: UQ2HFZFFWFBMKF6W
Good morning!!!
good morning, Mishti
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Bye guys, now I have a revision class😭
Good luck!!
Originally posted by: UQ2HFZFFWFBMKF6W
Good morning!!!
good morning, Mishti
Originally posted by: TM4MHJ3RXA4GPMMX
Good morning!!!😎
Good morning! my time is 11:18 PM...............I'm almost.............Alina is the next guy......
Nah...I know what you mean...sometimes I tend to have tunnel vision but after meeting up with my best friend today I realized that not all friends are temporary. Basically she said something along the line of that even though we will be really far from each other (this is the first time in 5 years that we will be away from each other) that I should never think I'm alone because she'll always be there for me....I literally almost cried
@ bold...........that's a belief I live with it...................
Originally posted by: W7FK2K5E6UMP6A6F
Good morning! my time is 11:18 PM...............I'm almost.............Alina is the next guy......
![]()
LOL are you in blue and I'm in yellow?
Uhh...so I actually went to meet my best friend since I'm moving and I don't know when I'll see her again. But, we maintained social distancing to the best of our ability. I finally ate out for the first time in 3 months. It felt good to see her again and just talk about life. I told her about you, Lavy, Bucky, Mishti, Vagee 😆 and then I realized that you are actually very similar to her...she's also very sassy and the only person who can handle my dramatic personality
hmmm....that social distancing needs some follow up investigation...............even though done by ms. no hug.............

Why you don't like the bright sunshine color?
Originally posted by: YDSITFWZGPGOSNQP
Good morning! my time is 11:18 PM...............I'm almost.............Alina is the next guy......
![]()
Good night to you!
Bye, time for my workout...😭
Originally posted by: THFZE3VESHOQNEAT
hmmm....that social distancing needs some follow up investigation...............even though done by ms. no hug.............
Nah we didn't hug...I gave her an air hug 😆 and she's said that I looked like a bird flapping my arms 🤣 but she accidentally grabbed my arm because my foot slipped 😆 we went on a walk in this park and it was very muddy there
Such a hard-working Sweetji...........
Nah...they hurt my eyes...I stick to my neutrals
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5