Originally posted by: .Username.
I was so tempted to not reply for another 5 days par there pe taras aagaya 🤣
Kutti 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: .Username.
I was so tempted to not reply for another 5 days par there pe taras aagaya 🤣
Kutti 🤣
kameeni 🤣
Random icons:

Originally posted by: peraltagasm
Guys I think we can do better than not posting here for 5 days 🤣
Kuch bhi nahi hai yahan (matlab IF) rehne ke liye, Shivy.
Originally posted by: Q7QFAMWFNZ3F2OXS
Kuch bhi nahi hai yahan (matlab IF) rehne ke liye, Shivy.
That is also very true 🤣🤣
Yahan par kuch bhi nahi hai aur zindagi mein bhi kuch nahi hai
🤦🏻♀️😂
looks too weird! aint posting it :p