👍🏼
Welcome 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
👍🏼
Welcome 😃
So guys I pmed Jyothi, Armu4ever, Vijay but haven't received a response from any of them.😔 My pms are yet to be opened. Perhaps they are busy or overburdened with such requests, but that doesn't help my case. Any other person I can pm?
hi please message Koeli
I think she is the moderator
check this post for her details
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
hi please message Koeli
I think she is the moderator
check this post for her details
Thank you Chetna. I will pm her and see if it helps.
no problem.... any luck?
I saw on one of the threads that she opened that thread on request!
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
no problem.... any luck?
I saw on one of the threads that she opened that thread on request!
Yes, Chetna. It helped! She has unlocked my threads.
Thank you so much for your help🤗
All the others who dropped by and offered suggestions, thank you all of you.😃🤗
Originally posted by: Commelina
Yes, Chetna. It helped! She has unlocked my threads.
Thank you so much for your help🤗
No need to say thanks! Glad I could help. 🤗