Originally posted by: ilazyair
West Bengal you?
My neighbor😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ilazyair
West Bengal you?
My neighbor😎
*looks around*
Ahem ahem.
......I'll take Anish.
*says quietly*
*runs away to Jupiter*
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Spare me the horror of a love triangle please🤣
Love triangle will be there I am sure 🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Show 5 saal chalta. Waise I heard KZK will run for another 2 years 🤣
😕 why are you giving me bad news😕 you want me to have nightmares before I go to sleep?
Originally posted by: ilazyair
*looks around*
Ahem ahem.
......I'll take Anish.
*says quietly*
*runs away to Jupiter*
* Picks up from Jupiter and lands her in Bhopal in Anish's house
I don't😈😎
Exactly🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
West Bengal you?
👍🏼
How's the situation now?
Stay safe, Riya and Mishti👍🏼
Originally posted by: ilazyair
*looks around*
Ahem ahem.
......I'll take Anish.
*says quietly*
*runs away to Jupiter*
🤣

Originally posted by: ilazyair
😕 why are you giving me bad news😕 you want me to have nightmares before I go to sleep?
You get nightmare too 
Just like I get from my red dupattas 😛
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5