Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@bold Ik! I love the beaches in Maldives
Your bags are ready Mohina😆
Something else is ready for you too

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@bold Ik! I love the beaches in Maldives
Your bags are ready Mohina😆
Something else is ready for you too

LOL Mohit is my husband...Mishti can have Shravan 😆 Mohit and Shravan are different. Shravan is too young for me but not mohit 😳
Ok lol I was looking out for you😉
mohina😳
Savage Isa 😎
Originally posted by: 6ZZ2VOOTIALNOEY2
Mobile screenshot. Redmi mobile 😛 just click an icon and done 😛
Mine is Samsung!
Will try tom. I don't know to screenshot on laptop😛
Alina.... Here is someone for You... 😛
https://www.instagram.com/p/CASKm6wlRrj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: FS6EUHKAOHDHGYBX
Alina is a swimming coach? No don't wish get drown............
LOL tbh for a person who can't swim, I love going to the beach! Unfortunately, I won't be able to go this summer.
Originally posted by: FS6EUHKAOHDHGYBX
wow..such a great investment..........Wall street guys keep an eye on this dude.......
Yeah...such a great investment that I spent my time arguing with strangers instead of studying for the SAT. I still scored pretty well and got into college but I could've done better and gotten more scholarships.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@bold Ik! I love the beaches in Maldives
Your bags are ready Mohina
LOL Ok bye....off to dreamland...Mohit & I together at a beach
You just can't see me happy 😭
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Iss forum ke wajah se sabke colour change ho rahe hai
waiting for more promotions
Yes........because we all are good entertainers...........we're entertaining us and lot others...........who never........come......to say hello........look at the views of our thread.........no problem...we're helping society in this lockdown period.........everyone pat your back in appreciation...........
Hii! I am Riya😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5