Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#5- Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30k

Users

10

Likes

2.3k

Frequent Posters

NC4SEUDAWNDAOQQW thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#81

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Shravan haath se nikal jayega😆

Nahi niklega mera Babu loves me😎😛

KachraSeth thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#82

Originally posted by: EIV6OTX624RUXJAY

Nahi niklega mera Babu loves me😎😛

Can you see someone burning with jealousy, Mishtu😈
NC4SEUDAWNDAOQQW thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#83

Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics

Can you see someone burning with jealousy, Mishtu😈

Nope. Who is burning, Mayu? 😒

KachraSeth thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#84

Originally posted by: WOI5PQBD6EM6FRQW

I am here for my Jaan, my Shravan.😎

Me too Mishtu, hi-5😆
KachraSeth thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#85

Originally posted by: FLQU57LCDIQPDSI5

Nope. Who is burning, Mayu? 😒

You don't know😭
NC4SEUDAWNDAOQQW thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#86

Hi 5!

NC4SEUDAWNDAOQQW thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#87

I know it's my Mayu😎

KachraSeth thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#88

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Your welcome🤗

Should I get you married Mishti?😆

Nahhhiiii...don't you care about my heart, Lavy😭🥺
KachraSeth thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#89
Good, you better remember me😈
NC4SEUDAWNDAOQQW thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#90

Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics

Good, you better remember me😈

But Shravan mera hai😎

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".