Suvan Drabble: Family ( Future based)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

This Drabble got into my mind a day ago. Finally finished it.  I seriously don't know what I have written. Tomatoes and shoes of no 7 are accepted.

Suvan Drabble: Family...

' Shravan! Wake up!'

' Ummmm...Let me sleep na, Sumo!'

' It's not the time to sleep! That you are on a holiday doesn't means that you will sleep all day! What about us? Will we people sit all day alone, without you?' Suman fussed. She was pretty annoyed with her husband, Shravan Malhotra.

' Brigadier Suman Shravan Malhotra, stop your rants for once please!'

' I am not a brigadier, for your information, Major Malhotra!'

' Okay. Stop. My fault. Tell me what to do now, Major!'

' For now, kindly take your clothes and go to the washroom!'

She replied and threw his clothes on his direction, who took them and stormed into the washroom, not before placing a kiss on her cheeks, making her anger melt instantly,  leaving a smile on her face.

Suman went downstairs and as expected found all the children fussing over the breakfast. Leave aside the fuss of the kids, Shravan's dad was fussing too.

' Naani... I don't want to drink milk... Yuck...it's so bad. Awful!' Avni's 5 year old Son, Aakash complained to his grandma.

' Who said that milk is not good? Look, how I will make it tasty.' said Suman and took the glass. She added some nuts and other ingredients to it.

Akash finished the glass in one go.

' Where is Arjun? And he hasn't finished his breakfast yet.'

' He again went to sleep.' said Kavita and pointed to the room of the junior Malhotra.

' He is totally like his dad.'  Suman murmured under her breath and stormed into the room.

Everyone present in the hall facepalmed, thinking what was going to happen next. 

Whenever the Malhotra couple were home, the house would fill up with joy and laughter.

' Arjun! Wake up! How long will you sleep? You again came to sleep? It's not fair! Have you forgotten the rules?'

' Mom! This isn't your cantonment that you will order around. Even Papa also doesn't...'

Suman twisted his ears an said,' Enough of your naughtiness. You have just 1 min to get up. Don't be a sloth!'

' Sumo! Why are you scolding him? He is still a kid! Let him enjoy his life!' said Shravan and entered his son's room.

' You just shut up! Because of your pampering he is like this. You all have spoilt him! Like you, he does mischief always. I have forgotten the count of his doings! Do you know how much I become embarrassed during PTA? Now, for God's sake stop this pampering! Go and have breakfast. I can deal with my son.'

Yawning, the seven years old stood up and witness the banter of his parents.

' Arjun is my son too!'

' Haan, obviously he is your son, after all he has all your mannerisms.'

' What do you mean? That I am mischievous?'

' Since when did you start accepting the truth?'

' Sumo!'

' Shravan!'

Arjun sighed. He left his parents to argue and dashed off to the dinning Hall to have his breakfast, after saying, ' I can't stop these Tom and Jerry  fight.'

This is all for today. As stated, tomatoes and shoes of no 7 are accepted with open arms. 

Edited by MishtiNew - 3 years ago

It's super cute Mishti!😳

Their banter as usual was fun to read❤️

Lol Arjun is like his father itself😆

Keep writing!

It was an utterly butterly delicious OS!!!

Aww this was so cute! 😆 They are still Tom & Jerry! LOL looks like Malhotra Jr is a replica of his father. Now Sumo has two troublemakers to handle! Lovely drabble, Mishti! ❤️

Aww

So cute

Suman ko dono Malhotra's ke peeche bhagna pad raha hai🤣

Arjun is smart

left this Tom and Jerry aka SuVan to have another nok-jhonk and joined breakfast 😆

Nice drabble. They are tom & Jerry even after the marriage & after the child.

Hayee....this was super sweet Mishti!

This is what'll exactly happen to them skip a few decades! The adorable toddler pair!😳

P.S I'm on a mission to read all your write-ups today. Sorry in advance for all the notifs😃

P.P.S Thanks for updating the list in the story thread too. Hassle free now😉