Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
These are the type of movies that must be watched on big screen
Another dud after dunkirk
Nolan is the most overrated director ever. His movies are so lifeless and boring looking. Same color palette, clothes and supporting actors. Meh.
I would rather take an ambitious colorful wonky bonkers movie that is a misfire that his overrated supposedly smart films. TDK is good because of Heath Ledger's joker performance else it ain't all that.
He has directed one of the most boring space movies ever!!
Wow I had no idea that Dimple Kapadia has done Hollywood films.
As expected it went over my head and I didn't understand anything. Nice to see Dimple Kapadia though.
Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.
Wow I had no idea that Dimple Kapadia has done Hollywood films.
Probably a blink n miss role but its a Nolan film so...
I remember watching some English movie in which she sleeps with her student 😅Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.
Wow I had no idea that Dimple Kapadia has done Hollywood films.
Originally posted by: TrustNo1
I remember watching some English movie in which she sleeps with her student 😅
WHAAAAAAAT?!
I'm gonna look it up right now.😆
Thanks for sharing the link.. watched whole trailer just for Dimple Kapadia😆.. wondering her role in the story.. plus her voice stood strong Even for just 2-3sec..