Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
That's a nice sequence Alina!⭐️
I've a question- can you please translate
ప్రజలు క్షణాలు గుర్తుంచుకుంటారు మరియు సంవత్సరాలు మరచిపోతారు
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
That's a nice sequence Alina!⭐️
I've a question- can you please translate
ప్రజలు క్షణాలు గుర్తుంచుకుంటారు మరియు సంవత్సరాలు మరచిపోతారు
Yaasss🥳
Thanks! Hmm...future OS maybe? 😆
Alina Khaana Kha rahi hain
this actually translates to Alina is eating food. I don’t know the word for dinner in hindi
People will remember the moments and forget the years.Originally posted by: ZP545CVIBMZLZUK4
I've a question- can you please translate
ప్రజలు క్షణాలు గుర్తుంచుకుంటారు మరియు సంవత్సరాలు మరచిపోతారు
@bold, this quote was in Telugu
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
People will remember the moments and forget the years
WOW That’s pretty deep! It’s true!
Mohit ki Alina ne thaana thaya 🤣
hi dear how r u
Aiiyyooo🤣Isa will beat you for this if she gets its meaning😆
Mohit ki Alina ne thaana thaya 🤣
Hi Meena🤗hi dear how r u
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Aiiyyooo🤣Isa will beat you for this if she gets its meaning😆
I think she’s used to being disappointed by me now 😳
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5