True-hard cottage cheese...correct?
You like to watch movie
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
True-hard cottage cheese...correct?
You like to watch movie
Originally posted by: DQW33P26BPAQTZGX
True-hard cottage cheese...correct?
Yes.
You like to watch movie
True
You have seen a live shoot
Yes
You like playing video games.
False. (Since I haven't been exposed to an actual one😒)
You like table tennis.
False. (Since I haven't been exposed to an actual one😒)
You like table tennis.
True------that's a game for when the weather is bad outside......our winter used to be mostly like that
You like to do prank
Originally posted by: JL5A7Q6TPN3UCGUP
True------that's a game for when the weather is bad outside......our winter used to be mostly like that
You like to do prank
False - I'm the one who gets pranked 😆
You are good at communicating with children
False - I'm the one who gets pranked 😆
You are good at communicating with children
True-sometimes get annoyed too.....
You like to do grocery
True
You prefer handwriting notes rather than taking them on a computer
True-100%, but difficult to read my HW note now........it used to be better before...........
You like to get good morning messages from your family and or friends