Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
When Devraj was stressed about the deal and Shravan went to talk with him I felt that we were going to have serious talks between them later!
Yeah....it was kind of cut short type.............
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
When Devraj was stressed about the deal and Shravan went to talk with him I felt that we were going to have serious talks between them later!
Yeah....it was kind of cut short type.............
It's beautiful❤️
TFS Mishti!
I liked it too....TFS..........Sweetji is in form...........I love your spirit...buddy......❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Hindi❤️
We had some of his poems in school and they were beautiful❤️
Yes!👍
Although I felt some of the English translations couldn't do justice to the original Bengali masterpieces.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Hindi❤️
We had some of his poems in school and they were beautiful❤️
Working hard..........within 6 months.....I will get better.....than after the next 6 months. I will write complete sentences.....that's the target.....let us see how far I go......
I liked it too....TFS..........Sweetji is in form...........I love your spirit...buddy......❤️❤️
Thank you.
To be honest, I don't have twitter. I just googled and found this using #SuVan.🤣
Yes!👍
Although I felt some of the English translations couldn't do justice to the original Bengali masterpieces.
Don't tell me.......I'm always lost in the translation...............
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5