Thank you❤️
Situation is restored to normal, thankfully.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you❤️
Situation is restored to normal, thankfully.
Glad to hear this.
Where our other night owl members?
Meta babu, Vagee, Bhagu, Isa where are you?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Glad to hear this.
Where our other night owl members?
Meta babu, Vagee, Bhagu, Isa where are you?
God knows where they are. Might be busy or having dinner or sleeping.
Meta babu has entered the forum🥳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Meta babu has entered the forum🥳
😲 Mete Babu ko kaise pata!
Hello babu and gang😎
Bucky! Waiting for you!
Mayu... 😭 my sweetheart... Where are you?
Hello, Lavy ke Babu 😎
Welcome back! 🤗
You replied under your ff and I saw the post😎
Well the gang is yet to come live. Presently I and Mishti are the only ones here!😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You can't scare me though!😉😎
I certainly can.....come at our night time.........online.......will show you then.......
Hello...all
Welcome dude🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5