From the pics u posted...its Katrina.❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
From the pics u posted...its Katrina.❤️
Were they naked ?? 🤣

In order to carry a saree, you need a lot of grace and poise. You need a good height. You need a great figure. Sarees don't suit people with tummies popping out. If you have great curves that is a cherry on top.
There is one person who checks every box. Other might come in as close seconds.
I don't think she looks bad. She's just wearing a horrible sari. Actually that's not even considered a sari.😆
Sushmita Sen aces the saree look..
The ideal body for a saree ..
Shilpa Shetty..If I were in a dream sequence,I would imagine myself having that body..
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv-actress-sanchita-ugale-dies-by-suicide-reports-article-13949687.html
Please share your thoughts. These were arguably the two most-talked about female performances of last year, barring Aneet Padda in Saiyaara who...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-jawaani-hai-deewani-actress-evelyn-sharma-confirms-divorce-with-husband-vows-co-parenting-focus_234023
0