Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
False - I'm set in my ways lol
You need complete silence to study
yes
you like to party after exam
True and False - Not necessarily party but I do celebrate by going to a nice restaurant with friends
Do you like to wear hats/caps?
yes
you like to wear evening gowns over salwar kameez
True and False - I like both but it depends on the occasion
You have baked a cake for someone's birthday before
True and False - I like both but it depends on the occasion
You have baked a cake for someone's birthday before
True
You like to visit national park
False - I can't swim 😆
You like to eat toffees