Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice teaser di

I think ishu informed to toshiji about raman visiting his office.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Interesting teaser continue soon

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb teaser

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser di....

I hope raman will go to back to ishu.....

She is feeling so guilty after what happened....

Continue soon 

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nice teaser

Thanks for the pm 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing update di.. 

So ishu is super guilty to accusing him.. 

She realised her mistakes and want to apologize for the same... 

Their breakfast come and she goes to call him... 

They banged with each other and ishu was about to fall but he catch her on time... That Eyelock.. ❤.. 

He recalls morning incident and left ishu but she hugged him right and asked sorry from him.. 

He asked the reason and she told him that she is confused with her feeling... 

She told him that in her life nothing good happen with her .. So she is feeling this too will be dream some day.. She make him understand her feeling.. 

So ishu ko khud hii nahi pata ki vo kya feel kar rahi hai. She is confused with her feelings... 

So raman told her that she need time to think on this so he is going to office and she thought about this... 

She called vandu... At first she didn't wanna talk about bhallas but later when ishu shared her feelings she too got ready... And make her understand... 

Finally ishu cleared in her thoughts and waiting for raman.. 

Other hand he is setting in his cabin and waiting time to pass so he can come home ... 

Interesting di... 

So now what ishra will do.. Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di.. 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 20 

It was about 7.30 pm and Raman was still in office , he was still thinking what to do weather he should go to hotel and wait for some more time ,thats when his phone rang . He looked at his phone and saw it was his mother's number ,he picked the call and before he says hello ,he listened toshiji's voice "Raman where are you ?"

R- kya matlab where are you ,wahin jaha hona chahiye tha .?

T- thats what I wanna know, tu kahaan  hai.

R- ma main...umm main..

T- tu office mein hain na ?

R- actually yes ,lekin aapko kaise pata .

T- wo chod ,ye bata why are you there when we had send you to spend some lone time with your newly wed wife.

R- actually main wahin tha ,but I felt that she needs some time alone to clear her mind , so I thought to visit office .

T- ok ,as you say but now its late ,I think you should go back ,she must be waiting for you .

R- ma actually I was thinking to come back home .

T- no ,spend tonight with eachother then come back home tomorrow, ishita must be waiting for you ,chal ab phone rakh aur ja .

Saying so toshiji hung the call while Raman said getting disappointed " ma you don't know the truth ,its vice versa of what you think , she must not be waiting for me , rather she would be feeling relieved as I m not around . She thought so wtong about me ,I was just comforting her ."

He spoke in a sad voice then started geathering his belongings and went out to gp back . He reached the hotel and went to his room , he pressed the bell and waited for ishita to open the door . The door clicked open and he saw ishita, she was nicely dressed in a beautiful saree and had done makeup also as if she was all ready to go somewhere but then he noticed tears in her eyes and also some dried tears on her cheek.  He got concerned and asked

" ishita why are you crying ,kuch hua hai kya ".

Ishita looked at his concerned face and couldn't stop herself ,she hugged him tight snd cried bitterly ,he don't know what has happened to her but he surely knows that he can't see her crying like this . So he started calming her down ,he caressed her soft hair and asked " ishita atleast tell me why are you crying ,kuch hua hai kya ,kuch bolo to ."

After crying for sometimes when her cries lessens a bit and Raman's constant asking, ishita spoke between her hicups " I m sorry ."

R- sorry ,why ?

I- for doubting on you .

R- its ok ,we had already talked about it .

I- I know but at the same time I had noticed the hurt on your face.My insecurities had become so strong that I couldn't see your genuine attempt . I tried to comfort myself saying I was protecting my heart so that I won't be hurt if you ignore me after wards as according to us we were only getting married for ruhi but .....

R- shush you don't need to justify yourself ishita ,its ok what's done is done ,lets forget about it .

I- then why you were not coming .

R- I was coming .

I- no you were not ,you came when mummyji told you .

R-(bit suspiciously)- how did you know ? Let me guess ,you were the one who told ma that I went to office .

I- she herself called ,actually ruhi wanted to talk to us to maine use bataya and mummyji heard it and asked about you

R- ok , so you ladies had already started teaming up against me .

I- (blushing)- nothing like that ,we were kust talking .

R- waise tell me why are you dressed somuch ,kahin jaana hai kya .

Ishita shook her head negatively and said shyly " no ,I had finally got over my insecurities and thought to give a chance to myself and decided that I want to move on with you as your wife and your life partner ."

R- then why were you crying ?

I- when you didn't come and mummyji told that you spend your time in office when you are upset and started crying .

Raman smiled warmly listening to her and pulled her for a tight hug ,she too hided herself in him . After a while he asked " had you eaten something ."

She again shook her head in negation ,he caressed her face and spoke " then freshen up we will go out fpr dinner and then a long drive ,the weather outside is very nice ."

Ishita smiled fully and nodded,he then said " wear some casuals ,be free around me ,ok ."

Soon both freshened up and went out.They enjoyed their dinner in a nice restaurant then went for a long drive and return till late ,now both were happy forgetting. They both returned and now it was night , the situation were bit awkward again . Both wanted to be with each other but were hesitant due to different reason ,ishita was shy to admit that she wants him to make love while Raman don't wanted to look desperate so he decided not to do anything . 

After changing into their night cloths both looked at eachother ,ishita wanted him to call her while he wanted her to make a move . Raman was sitting in bed , doing something in his phone while ishita was standing in the corner of bed thinking what to do . After much thinking she thought that she was the one who had made everything awkward so she should be the one who should take step ,thinking so she cleared her throat to gain his attention. He looked at her and then spoke " you can sleep on bed ,I won't...."

She cut him in mid and spoke " aapke jaane ke baad maine vandu akka se baat ki ."

Ramam got surprised and asked " what did you talk about ."

I- everything ...

R- are you nuts, did anyone share their personal talks with someone .

I- she is my sister and more yhat that she is my friend .

R- so ,you will tell everything .

I- I was so confused and wanted some giudence ,amma se nahi bol sakti thi so talked to her .

R- and what did she said .

I- she scolded me .

R- so you apologised to me because she scolded ,not because you wanted .

I- nothing like that,I had already said sorry to you in morning .

R- then why did you talked to her ?

I- umm actually..

R- what ?

I- I was feeling weird .

R- weird as if ..

I- I was saying those things to you when I myself wanted to be with you. I should had felt weird after last night but I was somewhat happy . I felt empty when you left me ,I was feeling too... I don't know how to say that .

Raman opened his arms and spoke " come to me ."

Ishita nodded and went to him ,he made her sit beside him and cupped her face , both looked at eachother for sometimes then Raman bend and kissed her temple she closed her eyes feeling his touch while he asked " do you like it when we are close".

She nodded while he moved forward and kissed her eyes ,she clutched his shoulder for support and loosed herself. While he stopped and saw her ,he found that she was all lost in the moment and was easy ,he moved down and captured her lips. ishita atfirst let him do but then started responding afterwards. Soon both got busy in kissing eachother deeply ,the soft kiss before demanding then passionate.  They kissed for long then parted and he asked " are you comfortable or should we stop ."

Ishita moaned and spoke " don't stop ."

R- you are not going to doubt me tomorrow. 

She didn't said anything just shook her head negatively and hided herself in him shyly he smiled fully and started kissing her further. Soon she too started responding him equally and both got lost in their passion world ,making everything clear betwern them .

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

PS- I had noticed that all of you are interested in reading some certain stories , so will try to end rest of stories soon ,including this .

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part enjoy reading .

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice update

Continue soon

Nd thanks for pm