It's 2pm no update yet 😠

Karing karing.. 🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Amazing People..

I am here with the next update.

A little information I wanted to share 

I have changed the chapter numbers. Chapter with A and B parts are now individual chaps. That's why this one is 26 instead of 23.

As we are moving in the story and new relations are developing. Hence, there could be a doubt over age of 4-5 main characters. I am making a note to clear doubts if any-

Rishabh- 35

Kukke- 5 (soon 6)

Prerna 27 (I wrote 26 in last update making it 27)

Aditya- 37

Menaka-34

Tanvi- 31

Hope this helps. Next update will be a bit earlier, I am targeting Sat/Sun. 

Thank you so much for all you love and support.

Love

-Sunshine

CHAPTER 26

TUESDAY

BI and AMRA HQ, NARIMAN POINT

Prerna had reached early for work yet again. She attended some team meetings, discussed a few pointers with Aditya. She almost skipped lunch, but Tanvi dragged her anyway. Post lunch she got busy with her work. 

3.30 PM

"Prerna, come with me" Prerna lifted her head to face Aditya and refused to leave her work. Aditya paid no heed to her and soon she was following him to the elevators. He hit the button for the 23rd floor and Prerna's eyes began to search for an escape route.

'No no no.. I am not ready. I am not..' she was screaming inside her mind, without letting even a single crease visible on her face. Everytime Aditya looked at her, she responded with a faint smile. 

Lift doors opened and she was ready to run back to it, but her feet kept with his. They walked through the busy work floor and it looked nothing less than what she had seen in movies like. 

'This could very well be a perfect fit for the set of "The Wolf of Wall Streetsequel' she thought.

Everyone was talking, walking around, files exchanging hands, empty coffee/tea mugs on several workstations. It felt like a different world, nothing like the cold and dark place she saw last time she had stepped on this floor. 

Soon she could see the name outside a huge glass cabin and she gathered all her courage to face what was waiting for her. It was his cabin. The cabin was empty to her relief, but then Aditya moved in a direction away from the cabin.

'Ohh my God, he is taking me to him.. please stop him, someone..' she thought.

Crossing a lot of glass see through rooms they stopped outside a cabin with blinds. 

CONFERENCE ROOM 1

Aditya knocked on the door, while Prerna did her best to hide herself behind him. She followed him as he entered. Her eyes were tightly shut as Aditya moved aside putting her in the forefront.

Prerna opened her eyes, responding to the voice she heard.

"Prerna Mammaa…"

Two words that she was ready to hear all her life, immediately relieved her of all the anxiety and restlessness she had gone through in the past few minutes. Tensed lines on her face eased off in seconds. She never felt this relaxed in the past so many months. She didn't care about the two other surprised, rather shocked faces in that room other than her and her daughter who stood not very far from her. 

Prerna dropped down on her knees and opened her arms waiting to engulf Kukki in her tight embrace. She couldn't care less for her tears that rolled down her eyes.

Kukki on the other end of the room was equally surprised to see her Prerna Mama, so much that she forgot, she should only call her 'Mama' in private. Kukki ran towards Prerna and submersed herself in her arms. She had been waiting for this moment and asked every possible person around her when she would meet her Mama. Now when she finally did, she held her like she'd never let her go. 

Aditya and Ms. Dutta the tutor, couldn't believe what just happened right in front of their eyes. Both of them were a bit shocked when they heard Kukki call her 'Prerna Mama'. However, the way these two met was enough to brush aside that thought for some time while they enjoyed the beautiful union.

Kukki spoke the very first words after a long silence in that cabin, with just emotion doing most of the talking. 

"You came.. you came to meet me' said Kukki behind Prerna's back, her arms still around Prerna's neck. Tears of joy trickling down her face.

'I had to.. I missed my angel so much.." said Prerna rubbing Kukki's back to calm her down. 

Prerna looked at Aditya and blinking her teary eyes she thanked him. 

"You were a bit too restless since yesterday, I thought it would help but looking at you two it seems it was the best decision ever" said Aditya, standing at a distance with a content smile on his face.

"Thank you. I will always be obliged for this.." said Prerna and broke her hug to look at Kukki. She wiped Kukki's face and kissed her. Kukki in return wiped Prerna's tears. 

"Thank you Adi Uncle.." Kukki left Prerna for a moment and hugged Aditya around his legs. Aditya lifted her in his arms and kissed her. "Anytime little one.." 

"By the way did you call your friend Prerna Mama.." asked Aditya, looking at her with questioning eyes and tucked her hair behind the ear, wiping the last tears off her face.

Kukki looked at Prerna with wide eyes, like she broke an unspoken rule. Prerna got on her feet and took Kukki in her arms and said, "Aapne shayad galat suna hoga, she said Prerna Mam, not Mama.. Kukki apne teacher ke sath thi isliye shayad excitement mein mujhe bhi Mam bula diya.. right Kukki???" 

Kukki looked at Prerna and then at Aditya and nodded in agreement.

"Ohh okay, I am sure.." said Aditya.

Prerna looked at the tutor, who stood at a distance with a smile on her face and said, "I am sorry Mam, I didn't intend to disturb the session…"

Tutor cut her short and said, " it's alright Miss…"

"Prerna.." 

"Ms. Prerna, please don't apologise. Kukki looks really happy meeting you..." said the tutor.

"Ms. Dutta, is it okay if I spend some time with Prerna? She is my friend" asked Kukki, still enjoying the feeling of being in her Prerna Mama's arms after a long time.

The tutor shut the books on the table and removed her glasses. "You know what Kukki, I think we should wrap up for the day. You can enjoy the day with your friend, if needed, give me a call. Okay". 

Kukki was way too excited and thanked her teacher.

The tutor looked at Aditya as if she was seeking his approval or permission for her to leave. 

"It's alright Ms. Dutta. Thank you!" said Aditya and the tutor walked out of the cabin.

"Prerna.." said Aditya, grabbing their attention. "I'll leave you two here, I have to leave for a meeting"

"Thanks Aditya… this means a lot to me.." Prerna's gratitude for his gesture reflected in her voice.

"Had I known, you two wanted to meet, main kal hi mila deta. Anyway, take as much time as you want. Don't worry about the presentation, I'll ask Akash to work on it for now. (He looked at his phone) I must leave now, else I'd get late.. Bye little one" he kissed Kukki, before he left the cabin.

Prerna sat on a chair and settled Kukki on the huge table in front of her. Kukki lowered her face and kissed Prerna again. 

"Aap last time van mein chale gaye the, I couldn't meet you. I was very sad you know" said Kukki, with a sad pout on her face.

"Mama is very sorry baby, I was told aap next morning jaaoge. Agar mujhe pata hota to pakka I'd have met you before leaving" Prerna hugged her.

"You know, your Prerna mama missed you so much that she had to come to you.." said Prerna, fighting fresh tears pooling in her eyes. 

"Aap mujhse milne aye ho?" asked Kukke, excitement dropping with every word she said.

"Yess baby.. Mama apne milne hi to Calcutta se itni dur Mumbai aayi hai" Prerna kissed her hands.

"Aap kab tak yaha rahoge?" Kukki asked, she wanted to make sure of how long she had to spend time with her.

"Aap jab tak chahoge, Mama aapke paas rahengi. Mama promise.." Prerna cupped her face and kissed over her hair.

"Really..!!!" Kukki almost screamed in excitement. "Aap yaha rahoge?" 

But the very next moment her happiness was replaced by sadness. "Aapne last time bhi promise kiya tha but you left me.." 

Prerna felt a tug in her heart recalling everything that she did while they were in Basu Badi. She never thought even once about her 5 years old girl, while she was busy thinking of finding ways to get back to her love. Whatever happened wrong or right, Kukko had nothing to do with it. Yet she suffered for no fault of her own because of the mess created by the adults around her. All she had was love for every person she called her own, including Prerna.

"Mama se big mistake ho gai thi, jo unhone apni sweet si angel ko apne se dur jane diya.. par ab Mama aapke pass se tab tak nahi jayegi jab tak aap jane ke liye nahi kahoge.." Prerna assured her. 

"I want you to stay with me always.." said Kukki, wrapping her arms around Prerna's neck. "Will you come home with me?"

Prerna froze for a moment at her girl's innocent request. "No baby, I can't come home with you.. but I will come to the office everyday and we can meet.. Aapke Adi uncle ka office hai na, Mama works there.." 

"Aap papa ki wajah se home nahi aaoge?" Kukki looked at Prerna, as if she was trying to read her face.

"Aap bhaut questions karne lage ho Kukki" Prerna said, lovingly messing her hair. 

Kukki knew she tried to dodge her question and she said "Papa bhi aise hi kehte hain.. please bolo na aap kyun nahi aa sakte ho mere sath?"

"Kukki, beta things have changed.." 

Kukki interrupted Prerna before she could finish "Aap Anurag uncle ke sath rahoge isliye na... Okay..  no problem but meet me in the office everyday, please…" 

"I will Kukki.. I will.." Prerna couldn't find better words to explain 5 years old that there was no connection between her inability to visit her home and Anurag. She couldn't do that even if she wanted.

"Aap Papa se mile?" asked Kukki.

Prerna nodded.

"Papa is too busy.. he has gone out for a meeting. He said he will be back by the time my class gets over" Kukki creased her nose.

"It's okay. Waise bhi pata nahi aapke Papa, Mama ko dekhke gussa ho gaye to.." said Prerna and pretended to look worried. 

"Nooo.. Papa gussa nahi karte.. he is the best.." said Kukki defending her father.

"Are you sure.." asked Prerna.

"Of course Mama. I know him.." said Kukki.

"Baby he loves you the most but Mama… Mama is not Kukki, you know that right?" said Prerna, making a pout.

"If he is angry with you then I will ask him not to be. Papa meri baat kabhi bhi mana nahi karte…" said Kukki, with a sense of pride.

"So Kukki is in Mama's team then.." asked Prerna.

Kukki thought for a second and said "Papa ki team mein aur koi to nahi hai na. So I will not leave his team ever, but I can help you. Because Kukki loves you a lot.." 

"Mama loves Kukki more.. acha batao ab kya karna hai?" asked Prerna.

"Mmmm.. we can't go out without permission. So can you help me with my remaining homework?" Said Kukki pointing towards her note book on the other side of the table she sat on. 

"That sounds like a good idea. Let's get your homework done and we can spend time till your Papa is back" Prerna picked her notebooks and they began working. 

5.30 PM

Prerna and Kukki spent a wonderful time in each other's company. Prerna helped her with the homework while Kukki shared everything about her school, her friends. Kukki was showing her drawings to Prerna when the sound of landline in the room echoed. Kukki rushed to receive the call.

"Hello..Kukki speaking" said Kukki.

Nidhi on the other end was a bit surprised, usually the tutor received the call. She smiled hearing Kukki's voice and said, "Ms. Bajaj, your father is online. Speak to him.."

Kukki looked at Prerna with glistening eyes and whispered "Papaa…"

"Hello Princess..what are you doing?" Kukki heard his voice and focused back on the call.

"I was working on my lessons with.." Kukki stopped midway when she saw Prerna shaking her head asking her not to tell about her.

"Really, aaj itna late tak you are studying. Itna hard work.." Rishabh's praising words filled her with joy.

"Yess…but where are you? When will you come back?"

"Baby, Papa is stuck in a meeting. I might take a little more time.."

"Hmmmm" she wasn't very happy about it.

Rishabh sensed the disappointment in her voice and said "Don't be sad please.. it is important you know right?"

"I know.." said Kukki, making a sad face at Prerna.

"Okay listen.. I have asked Tanvi to take you home after your lessons. Aap unke sath ghar chale jana and I will see you at night. Okay"

"Okay Papa.. I love you.."

"I love you more little lady. Now finish up everything, Tanvi will be there any moment.. Bye for now" 

"Bye Papa

Kukki finished the call and came back to Prerna, who made her sit in her lap.

"Ouch..aapke pocket mein kya hai?" Something hurt Kukki as she sat on her lap.

Prerna checked her trouser pocket and removed her apartment keys. She kept those on the table and held her ears "Sorry.. "

"It's okay.." said Kukki and sat back in her lap, wrapping Prerna's arms around her.

"Aap to ekdum professionals ki tarah se baat karne lage ho.."said Prerna, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I learned from Papa, Adi uncle, Mehra uncle, Tanvi aunt, Ms. Nayak and.." 

"Okay okay.. I get it the list is very long.." said Prerna, with a wide smile on her face.

Kukki tilted her head back to look at Prerna and asked "aapne Papa ko batane kyu nahi diya that you took my lessons today?"

"Uummm that's because.." Prerna struggled with words. How was she supposed to tell her that she feared Rishabh might not really approve of their meeting and that too in his absence. What if he took it in a wrong manner. What if he didn't let them meet. She came out of her thoughts hearing Kukki's voice.

"Aap khud Papa ko milke batana chahte ho na. Jaise aapne mujhe surprise diya waise unko bhi surprise dena chahte ho na.." Kukki looked at her with a victorious smile, like she cracked a difficult riddle given to her.

Prerna kissed her hair and said "you are right. I want to give him a surprise.." Deep inside she knew that was not the case, it was just her reluctance to face him and her biggest fear that was troubling her since she moved to Mumbai.

They heard a knock on the door and found Tanvi at the door calling for Kukki. Tanvi stopped in her tracks when she saw Kukki in Prerna's lap and her lips curled into a smile.

Tanvi walked towards them and said "So you two met, finally.." and sat on a chair next to theirs.

"Aaj to Kukki must be so happy, Prerna se milke, right? Kitne time se you wanted to know Prerna Mama kab milengi" said Tanvi and Kukki nodded with a smile.

"Good.. Papa ka call aya na abhi.. chalo pack your stuff, we need to go home" Kukki slipped off Prerna's lap and began to put her notebooks in her backpack.

"Rishabh se mili? Does he know about you two meeting?" asked Tanvi.

Prerna shook her head and looked at Tanvi with a faint smile.

"She wants to surprise Papa, jaise mujhe diya.. haina Prerna Mama.." said Kukki, still busy packing her stuff.

Prerna ran her hand over her hair and said "Yes.. you are right.."

Tanvi knew it wasn't true and she just smiled. "Kukki, ready?"

"Yes.."

Before leaving with Tanvi, Kukki hugged Prerna and kissed her. "I will see you tomorrow. Bye"

"Sure baby.. Mama will see you tomorrow…"

Prerna walked them to the exit doors on the ground floor and decided to get back to her work. It was closing time and she met her colleagues leaving for the day, on her way to her workstation. 

She sat on her chair and took a deep sigh before she took out all the files from the drawer and focused back on her work. Meeting with Kukki did make it better for her to be less distracted.

She spent the next hour and half productively and thought of continuing the rest at home. While shoving her laptop and a couple of files inside her bag, she realised that she was missing her keys to the apartment. Sudden realisation struck her mind that she left it in the cabin where she met Kukki. She looked at her watch, slinging her bag over her shoulder; with a folder in her hands she went up to get her keys. 

She felt relieved finding the entire floor vacant as expected. Taking quick steps  she rushed to the conference room 1. She found her keys on the table and rushed out. 

She was about to enter the lift when she froze hearing a voice from behind.

"Excuse me.."

She turned into a statue and with her wide eyes she saw the lift door close at her. Biting her lower lip, she blinked several times hearing the footsteps approaching toward her.

"I think you dropped this document from your folder" 

Prerna gulped and looked at her folder in her hands and she realised it was not zipped. 

"Here.." 

She stood still, holding her breath. From the corner of her eyes as she could see a paper hanging in air on her right side. 

Prerna moved her hand and gripped the paper tightly without looking back. 

"This belongs to you right?"

Prerna looked at the document and vigorously shook her head in agreement, her back facing him. 

"Good.."

Prerna took a deep sigh feeling glad that the conversation was over. In a situation like this, she would have thanked the person but tonight she decided to forget her manners and stood there clutching the folder close to her chest as tight as she could as if she was getting some strength. 

"You have to call for the elevator; staring at it won't do a thing….Ms. Sharma.."

Hearing her name Prerna closed her eyes and her grip around her folder loosened. Next thing she heard was the sound of her folder touching the ground. The only thought that crossed her mind was "he knows.."

She clutched her bag and slowly turned on heels, her eyes fixed at the floor. 

Slowly she raised her eyes and found him standing right in front of her, with his hands crossed against his chest. 

She knew, there was no escape from here. She had to face what she had been avoiding for the past 2 days. Prerna found her lost voice and said, "How.. how did you know.. it's.. (she cleared her throat) it's me.." she was now looking into his eyes.

A smile crossed his lips that he hid cleverly behind his hand over his lips. 

"Miss Sharma, I am a bit surprised at your question. Did you really think a western attire can make you unrecognisable?" 

"Yess…" Prerna blurted out.

"What.."

"I mean no.."

"Ms. Sharma can you decide what you want to say.. anyway you look different. It's good.." he walked past her and reached for the elevator.

Prerna smiled as her back faced him and thanked him. 

"So I assume you are back at AMRA?" asked Rishabh, looking at the folder he picked up from the floor; one she dropped.

Prerna turned and answered, "Yes.. I began here yesterday.."

He zipped the folder properly before giving it back to her and got busy with his phone.

"AMRA operates from the ground floor, what were you doing here?" he asked, still focused on his phone.

"Woohh… I came here with Aditya and forgot my house keys… wahi lene I came.. up..

"Okay.." said Rishabh and entered the lift. When Prerna didn't move from her place he held the closing doors with his hand and asked "you coming down?"

"Huhh. Ohh yes. I have to go down"

"I thought so.. what are you waiting for?" he said.

She took quick steps and pressed herself to a corner, keeping as much distance as she could between them. Rishabh removed his hand and they were moving down.

"Where are you staying?" He asked.

"Company guest house. Two blocks away from.."

"I know the location…" he said.

"It's really nice.." she said, smile fading from her face. 

"Good to hear that. (A brief pause) Family?"

Though he meant Anurag and her child but she was so distracted in his presence that she thought he asked about Sharmas. 

"They are back in Calcutta. Might visit later.."

"So you are here all by yourself. Good to know they are supportive of your decision. By the way, what were you doing here so late? Office hours end by 6- 6.30, it's 7.45 now" 

"I was working on a presentation.. that's why"

"A piece of advice, it's a good habit to finish work within office hours. Try not to take work home" he said looking at the folder in her hand and files peeking out of her bag.

"You are also working till late" she said it, even before she knew she did.

He chuckled, "I'd have run away if I had that choice, do I?… you do.. so try not to trade your personal time with work.. It isn't a very nice feeling.."

Prerna could read a slight disappointment on his face for missing his time with Kukki. That reminded her of her meeting with Kukki, earlier that day. Suddenly she felt guilty that she met her behind his back, she also knew Kukki won't tell him but it didn't feel right. While she was debating in her mind, lift doors opened and he moved out.

"Mr. Bajaj.." she called him from behind.

He stopped in his tracks as she heard her and looked back at her. Prerna stepped out and looked around before she moved towards him. He looked at her quizzically.

"Mr. Bajaj.. I wanted to say.. that.. I..I."

"That you.."

"That I met Kukki during the day today. Aditya took me to her, I promise I wasn't planning to meet her in your absence, but when Aditya took me to her I couldn't stop myself. She missed her session with the tutor because we both were too excited but I helped her with all the lessons, so her studies were not affected. I spent around 2 hours with her in the conference room and those were the best 2 hours of my life.." she blurted out everything in a single breath. It felt like a heavy weight was taken off her chest, that she had been carrying for hours.

His face was blank, devoid of any emotion or reaction to her long monologue.

"Good night Ms. Sharma. You should go home, you look tired" said Rishabh and took long strides towards the exit door leaving her confused. Soon he vanished from her sight and she didn't know what to make of his reaction. 

Lost in her thoughts she took small steps towards the exit. 'Was he okay with me meeting Kukki. Was he angry that I met her in his absence. Why does he need to be so mysterious all the time. Good night Ms. Sharma, you look tired. Ye kya tha' she thought, with a scowl on her face as she made her way out.

Frustrated for not being able to make any sense she walked back to her apartment, feeling more confused if she wasn't enough already.

ALTAMOUNT TOWERS

9.30 PM

Rishabh's Study

Before retiring for the day, like a habit Rishabh checked Kukki's sketchbook he gave her to draw and share whatever she wanted to whenever he wasn't around. He couldn't help but smile when he saw a couple of sketches of her meeting with Prerna in the conference room. She drew Prerna helping her with her lessons. He left the sketchbook in the study and went to his daughter's room.

Kukke's Room

Kukki sat in her bed with a coloring book waiting for him. As soon as she saw him, she kept everything aside and stood on her bed and hugged him.

"I am sure you had a good day today. Didn't you.." he said brushing his nose against hers.

"Yes I did. But I missed you.."

"Papa missed you too.. waise aaj to aap kisi se mile the na office mein.. aur aapne papa ko bataya bhi nahi jab call kiya tha aapko" he said, their hands wrapped around each other.

"She told you.. YEYY!!! Mama wanted to surprise you, isliye unka surprise kharab nahi karna tha. But I drew in my sketchbook. Did you see that? Aapne kaha tha aapse sab share karna chahie, no hiding. Mama ka surprise batake kharab ho jata but draw karne se to nahi huaa" she said, with a sense of pride that she was able to share with her father, without having to say a word about Prerna's surprise. 

"Bhaut smart ho gayi hain aap.. itne tiny se brain mein itne sare ideas kaha se aate hain. Chalo ab ye sab band and aap so jaao. Aaj to bhaut hard work kiya aapne." he cleared the bed of her coloring book and colors and laid her in her bed before taking his side. 

Kukki placed her head on his chest like she did every night and Rishabh ran his fingers through her hair. 

"Papa.. Mama said she will come to Adi uncle's office everyday. (Raising her head she looked at her father) Can I please spend time with her. Mama ko lagta hai aap gussa ho jayenge. Will you be angry if I meet her"

Rishabh held her hand in his and kissed. "Aap unke sath time spend karna chahte ho.." 

Kukki nodded with a smile.

"Okay.. to Papa aapko mana nahi karenge.." 

Kukki sat straight in her bed, "yeyyy.. thank…"

"But but but… you have to promise one thing.." Rishabh's words grabbed her attention and she turned to look at him. 

"What Promise.." asked Kukki.

"We both know and we have discussed this earlier that she has a family and there might come a time when she has to leave Adi uncle's office and go back to them. So you have to promise that you'll be like a friend with her aur agar wo wapas jati hain ya aapke sath zyada time spend nahi kar pati hain to aap sad nahi hoge.. do you agree?"

A sudden sadness took over her and she snuggled next to her father. Wrapping her arms around him, she said, "We can't ask her to stay with us.. she can't be my Mama forever, right?"

Rishabh held her tight and kissed over her hair. "No princess.. Papa won't ever lie to you.. we can not ask her to stay with us as your mama.. but you can be friends.. Papa won't stop if you promise you won't be sad or feel bad when she leaves.."

Giving it a little thought she said "Okay.."

After a silent awkward silence Kukke spoke again, "You don't leave me ever, right?"

Rishabh felt wetness on his chest. He tried to look at her but her grip around him was too tight. He raised his head and found her crying, clinging to him.

Instant wave of worry hit him. "Kukki, what's wrong? Baby are you crying? Kya ho gaya aapko?"

Kukki looked at him with her teary eyes and Rishabh failed to understand what could have caused her to suddenly react this way. She was all cheerful 2 mins back and now she was crying.

Rishabh sat straight and hugged her. Wiping her tears he asked "Kukki, Papa ko batao, kya hua aapko? Papa is worried now.. Aapne promise kiya tha na aap sab kuch share karoge.." he rocked her to make her feel better.

Kukki's face rested on his chest and she spoke. "Sabke paas Papa-Mama hote hain. Aapne kaha tha my Mom loved me but she left me.. phir Prerna Mama mili, wo bhi Anurag uncle ke pass chali gayi.. Aap bhi chhodke chale gaye to.."

"Kukki.. Papa aapko chhodke kaise ja sakte hain.. apko lagta hai Papa can live without you.. look at Papa.."

He lifted her head off his chest and cupped in his hands. "Papa shayad aapki Mama ya Prerna Mama ko aapke pass nahi la sakte but he is not going anywhere leaving you alone. Aapke papa aapke bina jee hi nahi sakte hain. (He pulled her into a hug) You are the best gift life has ever given.. Papa jitna pyaar aapse karte hain utna world mein kisi se bhi nahi karte.. to aapko chhodke jayenge"

"Promise.." she said, her face still buried in his chest.

"Papa promise.. and you know Bajajs don't break their promises.. right?" He tickled her lightly and her lost smile was back on her face. 

Rishabh leaned against the headboard, Kukke lying over him, as he tapped her to sleep. This incident left him worried for her. He was now in a dilemma if he took the right decision by allowing her to spend time with Prerna even as a friend. She was too young to understand the difference between Prerna the friend or Prerna the person that she looked up to as her mother. He wasn't ready to put Kukki through any kind of stress knowing how sensitive she had been for people around her. This was also the first time when he knew about his daughter's fear- she thought that like everyone else he might leave her too. The thought was enough to rob him of his sleep that night. 

Part 27- Page 122 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153371536

Edited by Sunn_shine - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Meenu I have a suggestion, all the ones who have commented on your story + liked your story always on them with the update link. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Issd kya samjhu main batao.. aap hi batao.. dono end wale emojis to shock wale hai.  Beech wala confuse kar rahe hai mujhe 😃

Deciphering your reactions bhaut difficult hote rha hai.. last so many updates to I don't even know what you thought while reading.. uske upar se ye .. daya karo bacche par 🙏🏼😊😁

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Meenu I have a suggestion, all the ones who have commented on your story + liked your story always on them with the update link. 

Honestly I tried that 2-3 times bhaut pehle. Months ago. But then I began to feel like I was kind of forcing the readers to read the updates.. If anyone had requested for a PM main kar deta but.. mujhe achi wali feeling nahi ayi 😁

Upar se this has been a slow paced one.. with additional characters which not everyone would be interested in reading. Isliye mujhe pata bhi nahi ki sabko padna bhi hai ya nahi.. So I stopped sending PMs :)

I can do one thing ask readers who are reading this if they would like me to send an PM when I update.. ye ho sakta hai..😊

Edited by Sunn_shine - 3 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

I m loving how you are panning out Kukki's character. The little girl's insecurity and fear of losing her father was 💔. Rishab is correct in questioning his decision as for him she is still with Anurag and what will happen when she goes back. Even if he finds out about Anurag there would still be the fear of Prerna going back when Anurag is found. So many questions and so many possibilities. Eagerly waiting for the next update.

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent update! 

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Hello Discolights 😊.. quite an interesting name I must say... welcome to this story thread..

Thank you Sunn_shine :)

This one looks really interesting. 

Thank you so much. Glad you liked it.

Yes I liked it, though I haven't read it from beginning but I can say it caught my interest.

I just read the latest chapter and it looks intruiging.

Thank you!

You are most welcome. Thank you mujhe kehna chahie as a reader. Some of the writers here are definitely providing quality content. Loved you OS I Am Home. I read the last part so many times :)

I never came across a story that had Tanvi and Prerna written in such a light and fun way (not even the show). 

Hahaa.. I have loved everyone's response to Tanvi and Prerna friendship, glad you liked it. You'll get to read a lot more about them in future updates.

Looking forward to reading more on them.

I am going to read this from the beginning because the characters and plot sounds really good. 

Sure.. I know the chapters are too long and it will take a lot of time to catch up. I hope it's worth your time.

Length ki tension tab hoti hai when it lacks content but for some reason I am sort of sure, long chapters will be worth every second spent reading. So sorry I have not yet started it 

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Forgot to add. I like this Prerna already, she is so different. A working, self reliant something that the show miserably failed to offer to it's viewers. 

Thank you for your kind words. It took me over 6 months to get her to this stage. Her character is still a work in progress for me. I am happy that you are connecting with her.. thanks for sharing your thoughts on her.

Wow 6 months.. I guess that's the reason I loved the Prerna.

Veena sounds different too for a change. 

Not much but yeah she is trying to be a mom at least, keeping her daughter's interest above everything else.

That's what she needs to do be a Mom. That's is all expected out of her..

Where is Anurag gone? I can't wait to read it from the beginning tonight or may be tomorrow.

You'll know when you read it. But to give you a gist if you have not yet read the initial updates, Anurag went missing on the night of his marriage to Prerna right after Bajaja left Basu Badi, divorcing Prerna. Just like the show..

Thank you for the quick sneek peak. I am sure I need to read to get the plot... 

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update sunshine ....👏

Kuki is so emotional for his mumma nd papa...

Finally Rishabh nd prerna met....😊

My gutter mind thought ki elevator scene ayega hum tum elevator me band ho aur light chali jaye😛😛😛😛😛 but hope for next time....

Waiting for next....

Pls update soon...