I am IF-Sizzlerz now
🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am IF-Sizzlerz now
🥳
Sorry guys. I vanished yesterday due to some emergency. Won't be able to come today night.
Hopefully will come tomorrow.
A terrible cyclone is yet to hit West Bengal. 😔
Rains have started.
People of West Bengal and Orissa, stay safe!❤️
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Stay safe Mishti
Thank you for your wishes ...❤️
Originally posted by: 7GSDNPHWIZAZ6P5L
Sorry guys. I vanished yesterday due to some emergency. Won't be able to come today night.
Hopefully will come tomorrow.
A terrible cyclone is yet to hit West Bengal. 😔
Rains have started.
People of West Bengal and Orissa, stay safe!❤️
Take care Mishti. 2020 is getting worse and worse. Just read about the cyclone last night and been reading awful updates about the same. Hope everyone stays safe.
Take care Mishti. 2020 is getting worse and worse. Just read about the cyclone last night and been reading awful updates about the same. Hope everyone stays safe.
Thank you❤️
The cyclone hasn't arrived yet... But trees are uprooted, heavy rain and wind going on
Cyclone will arrive in night. Then electricity will go off
Originally posted by: CCTHHCFTQZRVIVZA
Thank you❤️
The cyclone hasn't arrived yet... But trees are uprooted, heavy rain and wind going on
Cyclone will arrive in night. Then electricity will go off
Oh dear! Sending prayers your way! Stay safe🙏
Thank you❤️
This year is worst.
Thank you
Ohhhh I see....Mohit did something similar almost a century back when he had a Q&A session....HE ANSWERED ONE OF MY QUESTIONS!!! I asked him to repeat his fav dialogue and he said the thaana thaya dialogue 😆 I was like hayyyeee the words I typed and his voice are on the same screen together ☺️ that's the closest we'll ever be 🤣 major fangirl moment for me lol
I remember you told this before!
I actually had logged out of IG at that time and missed it😭
@bold Nazar na lage

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5