Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Loved the way Prerna shut those idiots. 

Sneha Rishabh Bajaj arrived. β€οΈ

But...cancer. πŸ’”

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Live cancer πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

I like how Mrs Bajaj handled the situation πŸ˜Ž

But Sneha, why?! How could you do this?! πŸ₯Ί

Tough times make you strong 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Very interesting update! 

Thanks

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Tough times make you strong 

Still πŸ₯Ί

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This story is progressing so beautifully. I am loving the dynamics between Prerna and Rishabh.. and Anurag and Komolika are making it more enjoyable. My thoughts on Chapter3

I like how Prerna and Rishabh, Mrs Bajaj and Mr. Bajaj compliment and complete each other like pieces of a puzzle. They offer what the other one lacks..beautiful and you are doing an amazing job in creating a demarcation between Rishabh and Mr. Bajaj & Prerna and Mrs. Bajaj.

Prerna's reaction at the ice cream parlour and Bajaj's silence in reaction to Komolika and Anurag was the best part for me.

Jitna Mr. Bajaj was at ease outside, utna hi vulnerable he was at home that he needed to drink and smoke not liked by Prerna for sure. I am loving them a lot.. πŸ˜Š

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hope everything gets fine

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 4

Woww Prerna is confident and determined to not let things affect her and she even did that. She during the QnA session what it is being Prerna Bajaj. Rishabh was worried but she assured him too.

So Sneha made her way to outside world. It was cute when Bajaj knew that he could be with his wife while they were having their baby.

But but but.. how can anything happen in their life without making them suffer and fight for their own happiness. Sneha has liver cancer.. now what.. i don't know if Liver transplant or surgery is even an option for newborns. If yes, who will help? Will she need to ask Anurag for help? Bajaj will leave no stones unturned but will he be able to fight this one? Does sneha has a fighting chance or is it incurable.. so many questions in my mind right now. Hope we'll find those answers soon 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Chapter 4

Woww Prerna is confident and determined to not let things affect her and she even did that. She during the QnA session what it is being Prerna Bajaj. Rishabh was worried but she assured him too.

😊

So Sneha made her way to outside world. It was cute when Bajaj knew that he could be with his wife while they were having their baby.

I hate it when they show that the husband is waiting outside and you hear the cry from the OT when mostly spouses are with them. 

But but but.. how can anything happen in their life without making them suffer and fight for their own happiness. Sneha has liver cancer.. now what.. i don't know if Liver transplant or surgery is even an option for newborns.

I wouldn't lie but I had seen another medical series about new born twins they both had liver cancer and they had to do make a decision as to which kid will get the donor liver. That episode was one of my fav so that is were I took the idea. So I guess it can be done. 

If yes, who will help? Will she need to ask Anurag for help? Bajaj will leave no stones unturned but will he be able to fight this one? Does sneha has a fighting chance or is it incurable.. so many questions in my mind right now. Hope we'll find those answers soon 

Yes and yes to almost all your questions and we will find the result soon.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

I know I cried writing this and the coming updates are more πŸ˜­ . Being a parent it is difficult but life is not always happy as Rishab Bajaj says.😊