Where is Sweetji today............is she having late dinner again?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Where is Sweetji today............is she having late dinner again?
Originally posted by: JRHGOQKMHNMQH5NL
We missed the chance...........guess he left this planet now........I'll strike his picture every exam I need to give from now and onwards...........
I am ready to go back in the past, kill him and then go to jail for the sake of humanity as well as students😆
@Bucky
it is so cute❤️
Originally posted by: ZVQ5BGSO3RKLZ6CH
Where is Sweetji today............is she having late dinner again?
She vanished along with Vagee...
Where are you Mishti?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I am ready to go back in the past, kill him and then go to jail for the sake of humanity as well as students😆
Do you want me to send you the time machine..........here you go....

Thanks Bhagu😃 Incidentally her name is Bhagyashree as well😃
Who are you talking about? Guess... got it...your buddy............slow processor I've
Why everyone is vanishing? They may be scared of ................
Oh
BTW what is your name
#JustAsking
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5