Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
They used to set the camera and I just holded it for them
they used to perform
Do they take retakes?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
They used to set the camera and I just holded it for them
they used to perform
Do they take retakes?😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I don't mind losing but no teasing and just plain straight game turns boring as only I, my brother and sometimes my mom play😭
Sweater for a wooden toy?🤣
It must be a cute looking sweater😳
I don't know why I'm bombarding you or the gang with this but it was too hilarious🤣
Ladies may I present, wooden mouse in a hand-knitted sweater😆

Yup!
I don't know why I'm bombarding you or the gang with this but it was too hilarious🤣
Ladies may I present, wooden mouse in a hand-knitted sweater😆
Aei keya? Sorry don't know how to complete.......it reminds me something else........🤣
Originally posted by: 2QEPNBUN2OJ3SMMJ
Wish.....could have found out who started this phobia called test..........
Got him here
Henry Fischel was the First Person who Invented Exams
Originally posted by: ONIAPLM6Y4W6JDKR
Aei keya? Sorry don't know how to complete.......it reminds me something else........🤣
I didn't. My bestie knitted it cuz she was too bored🤣(A little background, her exams were cancelled)
Oh dear, I hope it isn't anything dirty😵
I don't know why I'm bombarding you or the gang with this but it was too hilarious🤣
Ladies may I present, wooden mouse in a hand-knitted sweater😆
It looks well knitted!
Sorry but I initially thought it was a bell😆
I didn't. My bestie knitted it cuz she was too bored🤣(A little background, her exams were cancelled)
Oh dear, I hope it isn't anything dirty😵
That's so cute and innovative........won't disclose what I thought before reading your definition....... 🤔
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Got him here
Henry Fischel was the First Person who Invented Exams
We missed the chance...........guess he left this planet now........I'll strike his picture every exam I need to give from now and onwards...........
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5