Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I thought of asking you guys a trending question
YouTube or TikTok?😆
Laviji............Youtube............
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I thought of asking you guys a trending question
YouTube or TikTok?😆
Laviji............Youtube............
Hello everyone...........❤️🤗
Me too!👍🏼
Originally posted by: JWJLAWXTSIGPEMMR
Hello everyone...........❤️🤗
Welcome ji!
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Sorry Isa, I forgot to add it😭
No worry.....buddy...Alina gave me a hint.........
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I thought of asking you guys a trending question
YouTube or TikTok?😆
YouTube if I had to choose. TikTok is a good medium for entertainment if done properly though but what all people care these days are likes and followers
I feel both are good and bad in their own terms. But it seems Tiktokers are way too ahead in the pleasing and liking game
🤗Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You're welcome ji!🤗
Hi Babu!
Just read the previous page. You do not waste a day if you're having fun!😉
Hope you had a great game of cards😉
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Awwwww... Isa you have my heart!❤️
You made my day a lot better now!😳
Awwww........that's so nice to hear.............you do have great temperament....buddy........what do you like to be...when you grow up?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5