I am trying to keep my expectations low... But mera Dil
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am trying to keep my expectations low... But mera Dil
Where are you Alina, Bucky, Isa?

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I was watching Khushi's IGTV live vid yesterday for a while when someone told her that he/she is her huge fan and she replied 'You should be'😆 She said it such a cute and funny tone
She is adorable❤️
Khushi???
Originally posted by: T6UZC6FGHONIHFEF
I am trying to keep my expectations low... But mera Dil
I will only say one thing to your dil-
Ae dil sambhal ja zara!😆
Kanchan's real name is Khushi!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Kanchan's real name is Khushi!
I thought about IPKKND Khushi🤣 mera ittu sa chota dimaag
Originally posted by: EJRUIAA3HHTUUPUP
I thought about IPKKND Khushi🤣 mera ittu sa chota dimaag
It happens😆
Hello gang!😎
Having a VC with friends, so will be on and off today
I thought of asking you guys a trending question
YouTube or TikTok?😆
Meta babu aagaya!🥳
It's alright!
Join us whenever you can!😳
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5