Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hi Mishti n Leena
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hi Mishti n Leena
Hello, Di!!! How are you? ❤️
Amphan is here 😔... Now Covid-19 + amphan se battle
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hello Mayur ,
Where are you running during this lockdown ??
I am at Kolkata ..bracing to confront Amphan that’s hitting tomorrow ..it’s been cloudy all day here n it’s drizzling since evening
Hi Suta JI ,
I heard about Kolkata from Ankie...and news as well....I hope and pray aap aur aapki family safe rahe ...
I am running just like that...kahin toh bhagey 😅
Originally posted by: MayurChan
Hi Suta JI ,
I heard about Kolkata from Ankie...and news as well....I hope and pray aap aur aapki family safe rahe ...
I am running just like that...kahin toh bhagey 😅
this is very scary
https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/status/1262645608361361408
How are you leenaa 😊
Originally posted by: YXJOEC6643THQSLP
Hello, Di!!! How are you? ❤️
Amphan is here 😔... Now Covid-19 + amphan se battle
Amphan is heading straight for Kolkata
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Amphan is heading straight for Kolkata
Be safe and take care Suta ji ..