Yes, the previous thread is still sticky I thinkOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Guys shouldn't this thread be sticky?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Yes, the previous thread is still sticky I thinkOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Guys shouldn't this thread be sticky?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Guys shouldn't this thread be sticky?
It should be. I think Nirvana is busy so she isn't here to stick it.😔
Originally posted by: QG32RKXJR3IGNS6J
My mood is so off!😔 feeling so grumpy... Aghhh... These annoying days 😭💔
It's alright dear!⭐️
Sending you a cup of coffee and chai have whatever you like!


Originally posted by: 7JQOPIVJWQSNC7QN
It should be. I think Nirvana is busy so she isn't here to stick it.😔
Maybe yes!⭐️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It's alright dear!⭐️
Sending you a cup of coffee and chai have whatever you like!
I am drinking both! ❤️
Thank you so much!!!
When will Mohit come live
Me too! I love both coffee and tea!
You're welcome🤗
Originally posted by: K5XDA3SMTJUFVNU6
When will Mohit come live
Ask his wife😆
I don't hold any high hopes regarding this😆
Alinaaaaaa😭
I was watching Khushi's IGTV live vid yesterday for a while when someone told her that he/she is her huge fan and she replied 'You should be'😆 She said it such a cute and funny tone
She is adorable❤️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5