Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
you already have written the continuation. 🤗
I know. Vo made ka make hogaya because of auto correct and Maine Abhi notice kiya 😛🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
you already have written the continuation. 🤗
I know. Vo made ka make hogaya because of auto correct and Maine Abhi notice kiya 😛🤣
🤣Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I know. Vo made ka make hogaya because of auto correct and Maine Abhi notice kiya 😛🤣
Part II of this story has been written by my dearest Niyati_T PreRish OS || Duniya || thank you for writing the continuation. You have done the perfect justice to the story and characters. What a beautiful story it was. Thank you so much. 🤗♥️ Guys please do read her story and thoko dher sare likes and comments. 🤗😊♥️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Part II of this story has been written by my dearest Niyati_T PreRish OS || Duniya || thank you for writing the continuation. You have done the perfect justice to the story and characters. What a beautiful story it was. Thank you so much. 🤗♥️ Guys please do read her story and thoko dher sare likes and comments. 🤗😊♥️
Thank you for giving me a chance to do so and having faith in me that I can do justice to the story. I loveeddd writing this part 😳
i knew you could do justice which is why I made you write it down 😍😎Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Thank you for giving me a chance to do so and having faith in me that I can do justice to the story. I loveeddd writing this part 😳
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
i knew you could do justice which is why I made you write it down 😍😎
😳😳
🤗(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤