Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I so wish Sid wishes his saale sahab urf chhotte... He has really hyped him a lot and this will be one more tight slap for haters
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAWNoUEhqHd/?igshid=150u3ym8f57vo
Apparently during bb times! Cut out my stupid team 
I need hellllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Problem number 1 - whenever I tried to comment, then after posting my comment, thread moves to page number 1 🤔.
Problem number 2 : I am not able to see any links 🤔 Sab blank hai😭
I will show you : I can't see 😭

My life is finished Ouch.................

































































































Hi all, been busy the last couple weeks so I’ve been so out of touch with Sidnaaz (hope I didn’t miss any major news) but today I’m seeing lots of love for shehbaaz on twitter and then I’m seeing sid liked some tweets including one from an asim stan who is trying to bring sid down talking about his insta followers decreasing and another one saying something like mujhe ghanta farak padta hai about followers .... I love the way these two use social media and give classy replies to people without stooping to their levels....anyhoo hope everyone here is good!!!
Bazz unfollowed everyone 🤔( except shehnaaz) 😲
hey hun first one is a glitch that everyone at some point has suffered of is suffering..... it gets better on its own time....Originally posted by: mayu1982
I need hellllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Problem number 1 - whenever I tried to comment, then after posting my comment, thread moves to page number 1 🤔.
Problem number 2 : I am not able to see any links 🤔 Sab blank hai😭
I will show you : I can't see 😭
My life is finished Ouch.................
No 2 prob has happened too.... probably another glitch not sure... I used to either refresh the page or act as if I’m going to comment and copy paste link from there onto a new page :/ .... eitherway ur not alone in this 😊
Jisko samaj ahgaya acha hai 😆Nahi toh
https://twitter.com/Itsplutonic/status/1262494095236358147?s=19