Originally posted by: CHNADXDEQQL73JMM
Just be little careful...about that too...check the ingredients..........I sneezed a lot in some of the products when I try to do that..............nowadays sniffing is prohibited...........
OK mam!⭐️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: CHNADXDEQQL73JMM
Just be little careful...about that too...check the ingredients..........I sneezed a lot in some of the products when I try to do that..............nowadays sniffing is prohibited...........
OK mam!⭐️
I am not of legal age but once I was in Rajasthan where the age is 18, I had some of it, it tastes so bad🤣I am of legal age but I hate alcohol. It tastes funny to me. So no drinking. There you go, Isa😎
Yeah...........I'm serious....here...people are getting arrested...because some weirdos were going to stores and started doing even weird things...so govt. needed to come out with a new rule during this pandemic
I never ever saw alcohol. Not allowed!!!!
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I am not of legal age but once I was in Rajasthan where the age is 18, I had some of it, it tastes so bad🤣
So you were like

You are underage I thinkOriginally posted by: 4PRBJAZWHVWAZ4IN
I never ever saw alcohol. Not allowed!!!!
Originally posted by: 6WBJ7LJKH5TJQBZG
Yeah...........I'm serious....here...people are getting arrested...because some weirdos were going to stores and started doing even weird things...so govt. needed to come out with a new rule during this pandemic
I guess weirdos are present everywhere!
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I am not of legal age but once I was in Rajasthan where the age is 18, I had some of it, it tastes so bad🤣
Exactly😆 I ain't 25 yet. So don't know what array opens after it. Had tasted red wine once. Tasted like cough medicine to me😆
Originally posted by: H2XCHJB5JLOIJ4CM
I never ever saw alcohol. Not allowed!!!!
Good kiddo...............easiest way would be just to see hand sanitizer....if you want to see.......
I have never tasted alcohol and I don't wish too!
I am happy with my juices😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5