Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Are you making me feel jealous Lavy😭I also want Shravan😭
You'll have to ask Mishti for him!😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Are you making me feel jealous Lavy😭I also want Shravan😭
You'll have to ask Mishti for him!😆
This was disastrous🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Meta babu tiju ko lhool gaya?😲😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I too will not forgive Shravan for breaking my heart🥺
Would love to call dibs on the post-leap Shravan though. Current one is younger than me and still a kiddo. Weird lagega nahi toh😆
He will have no problems with this Sister-in-law right?😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
This was disastrous🤣
I hope you're were able to recover from it😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You'll have to ask Mishti for him!😆
And I won't share
Bad girl😭Em not talking to you😭Originally posted by: MishtiNew
And I won't share
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
He will have no problems with Sister-in-law right?😆
Yup. Afterall saalis are aadhi gharwalis..
Lavy please translate😆
Would love to call dibs on the post-leap Shravan though. Current one is younger than me and still a kiddo. Weird lagega nahi toh😆
Indian law doesn't permit children to get married😆 so post-leap wala tumhara ho sakta hai!
You'll have to ask Mishti!😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5