Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Good to know that the packing stuff went well!
I am sure you're happy to eat Rajma Chawal!😆
Shravan's favourite is rajma chawal na? 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Good to know that the packing stuff went well!
I am sure you're happy to eat Rajma Chawal!😆
Shravan's favourite is rajma chawal na? 😔
Originally posted by: EOS3JGBRWUKENOUI
hmmm............now hard to decide who made that picture taking place famous more you or MK........BTW...Goya is beautiful..........
@bold that so sweet of you!
But it's like the main church in Panjim the capital of Goa so it has been famous since ages and not because of me or jiju😭
Yup Goa is beautiful!
Is it?Originally posted by: LOIWMKEFESRKE6XE
Shravan's favourite is rajma chawal na? 😔
That's hilarious Isa🤣
If anybody noticed, Hrithik Roshan's legs are also quite unusually long, though now it looks fine but in the early 2000s they looked somehow funny😆
5'6"-5'7" would be my ideal height! LOL yes...acc. to the internet, long legs (Mohit) is 5' 10"....that's the same height difference between my friend and her boyfriend and now I'm sad 😭 Whyyyy couldn't I be taller? 😆
No worries dear!
I will always carry a stool when you are with Mohit so that you don't feel short
You can be like this😆

Hiii Meena!🤗
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Koi hai(echoes)😭
I am here!😃
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Hi Mishti, Vagee, Meena, Lavy🤗
Hi Bhagu!🤗
Lavyy!🤗Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I am here!😃
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5