Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Koi hai(echoes)😭
Me....🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Koi hai(echoes)😭
Me....🤗
Hi Mishti, Vagee, Meena, Lavy🤗
Mishti🤗
How are you? ❤️
Drained and exhausted😭Originally posted by: GXCVDNUKVMOGHS4O
How are you? ❤️
LOL I'm not believing him until he actually does it...unfortunately I will probably be at work when he does go live and will miss it 😭 unless he saves it! He looks handsome in that pic...that's so cool you have a pic in the same place. I've never been to Goa. LOL everyone must be focused on his biceps and instead I was focused on why his legs are so long 😆 as a short person, I can't imagine what it must be like to have long legs...
Anyways, I'm not going to online today until tonight EST so have a wonderful day! My parents are coming to help me pack and I have nothing ready
@bold real wife😆
I too noticed his long legs😆
Hope your packing is going as expected!😳
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Drained and exhausted😭
Same here😭.
@Alina and @Lavanya: regarding the plagiarism issue, you should post under site issues because vijay is replying to those problems ...maybe suggest an option for having a passcode where members will be given a passcode by the TM if they plan to share their OS/FF/SS or any other stories or any other kinds of ideas to restrict this action
Thanks a lot Meena!🤗
Will think about it!😳
wow....the forum has been dead today. Well, in case anyone was wondering how my packing went today...it was a very productive day! I got a lot of stuff moved. My mom visited me and made me Rajma Chawal 😭 ❤️
Good to know that the packing stuff went well!
I am sure you're happy to eat Rajma Chawal!😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5