bahut accha bana. Buss woh chotu wala prerna bajju part nahi dalne ka tha.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Didn't turn the way I had originally imagined but still it's good. ❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
bahut accha bana. Buss woh chotu wala prerna bajju part nahi dalne ka tha.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Didn't turn the way I had originally imagined but still it's good. ❤️
yea half load hoke Prerna pe ruk kyun gaya ☹️ upar wala toh sahi se load huya ☹️
maine isko Imgur pe load kiya hogaya pura load. Also only bajju part mummy ke liye cite handwriting wala text dal ke do. (Cute se msg ke saath🤣🤣🤣)
Waise Prerna kitni cute lag rahi thi hihihihi 😝
I don't like him much in mooch.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Why don't you fathom how much I love you?
This line and the soft melancholy on his face. ❤️💔
Mr Grover, why can't you fathom how much I love you cleany cleany chikna haan haan haan?
Sweetupie. 😘 Both the one who made the gif and the one in gif.
One thing, Karan has looked the most mature as well as the youngest in this show 🤣 and different types of mature too, like here mature in love, there's melancholy in his eyes yet full of love . 🤗 & This scene is just hardly a min yet so much he emotes 🤗 What an actor. 🤗
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Didn't turn the way I had originally imagined but still it's good. ❤️
Looking nice ..but the secnd blend on bajju's chest woh thode kar de
I am having nice internet now and there's no one ☹️
Edit is amazing.. Love the blending .. But dont like the blue text..kuch jeyadai woh highlight ed hai..more than edit
Shruti tere max nonanimated edit pe i notice ..prerna amount jeyda hoti hai than bajju
😆 because she is kuki who loves her mom more than papa😆Originally posted by: opsora2090
Shruti tere max nonanimated edit pe i notice ..prerna amount jeyda hoti hai than bajju