S/he is the cause of world hunger.....buddy.........
Your savageness is at different level😆
I am ready to feed that cute rabbit! Don't worry I'll grow carrots for it and won't hurt the world.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
S/he is the cause of world hunger.....buddy.........
Your savageness is at different level😆
I am ready to feed that cute rabbit! Don't worry I'll grow carrots for it and won't hurt the world.
Epic🤣
LOL I'm not a music composer nor a singer...you don't want to hear me sing, trust me
I can take anything as long as my airpod is on duty....buddy no worry...........
The song they played after Shravan took Suman to meet her dad
Hi Meena! You were being highly missed!🤗
Doesn't matter,
Both failed😆
@Alina and Lavy
TFS
that is a cute song
I think I have heard
but now I recollected
Oh wow you guys have really chill parents 😆 I love my parents but they are a bit old-fashioned when it comes to things like this...lol I can't even imagine myself dating anyone because I would be afraid that my parents would find out
No worry .......you can be this...........

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
@Alina and Lavy
TFS
that is a cute song
I think I have heard
but now I recollected
Yeah they played it a couple of times in the show but then the show stopped d/t corona 😡
Mine worked.....that's why you're safe and messaging.......🤗
Oh wow you guys have really chill parents 😆 I love my parents but they are a bit old-fashioned when it comes to things like this...lol I can't even imagine myself dating anyone because I would be afraid that my parents would find out
My father doesn't know!
My mother has been my closest friend for years! That's why I tell her everything! She trusts me with this but if I do something stupid trust me tsunami, flood, volcano eruption, hurricane will be at my doorstep😆