Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hmmm................virus too...........is competing for the occupancy of air.....you better control air eating habit........
🤣🤣🤣
This one's epic!
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I usually delay my dinner😆 especially during the month of Ramadan.😆
Ohhh... Got it👍🏼
Now you changed the name to Pati...so I thought that ghost is out from your head...........yeah....you're too hot just fire is missing
Pati means Husband....Mohit is my Husband so that's why I keep calling him my Pati...Mohit Pati
Ohh godd...Sautan is bein jealous😈
What was for dinner today? Any dessert at the end?
It's me and my Pati, Mohit on our romantic ride...what do you mean by scary? 😭 We are the hottest couple in town
Oh please!
You both are hotter than Sun leave any other couple!
That's good..........are you eating something special....or we're making you feel that bore.........or something else........ let us investigate...

Hmmm................virus too...........is competing for the occupancy of air.....you better control air eating habit........
Love is a disease...but for Mohit, I will gladly get this disease
(Did anyone watch Sanjivani 2? Remember that Loveria crap?)
.air reminds me of Lays chips 😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
They ate air😆