Vagee and Mishti cheering for Mohina on the ride.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Vagee and Mishti cheering for Mohina on the ride.

That gif🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Which one? If I haven't replied then maybe I missed it!
Tell me the page no.
Ohh just saw. You did reply😆
Hello buddy...........well........how about yourself?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You forgot the main lead 'daal' Alina😆
OMG DON'T EVEN REMIND ME OF THAT STUPID "DAAL". The whole track about Shravan's mom was so irritating! TBH at a point I was only watching for Pushkar-Preeti and then even their scenes got axed when they got married
I'm good, what about you?😊
Hi, Buckyji............you're not anymore coming at the same time when I join........