Better😈Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You're welcome
didiVagee😆🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Better😈Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You're welcome
didiVagee😆🤗
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Hi mishti🤗
Who takes late-night classes😲such weird teachers you have Mishti😆
Yes even I wanna know😲
@Bold he never even went on a road trip with me 😭 TBH that would be so fun
LOL ok I need to get back to work...I might join in again in an hour lol when I take another break
You don't have to go on a road trip when you live in each others hearts🤣
Will wait for you!😳
Tell me his location, I'll beat him up for keeping you away from Night Owl Party😡Originally posted by: MD2WN34W3BOTSGZG
My physics teacher is weird 😛 he takes online classes from 11 pm to 1 am .
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Tell me his location, I'll beat him up for keeping you away from Night Owl Party😡
He is now in his home. About 100 kms from Kolkata🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I would run away from Vizag till he finds me then😆
Come back to Mumbai he won't be able to find you in such a huge population😆
OR I'll fight for you😆
![]()
You are such a good and protective friend Lavy😭🤗Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Come back to Mumbai he won't be able to find you in such a huge population😆
OR I'll fight for you😆
@Bold he doesn't need to find me...I'll come meet him
I'd like to dedicate this song to him:
Why will he find you? Don't you live in his heart?😆
Mohina🥳
Your dedication can't be described in words🤣