Wooo hoooo
Your memes are my new stressbuster yaar Lavy!
The other day I was grinning ear to ear remembering them😆
Awww... this keeps me motivated!
Thanks a lot Bucky!❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wooo hoooo
Your memes are my new stressbuster yaar Lavy!
The other day I was grinning ear to ear remembering them😆
Awww... this keeps me motivated!
Thanks a lot Bucky!❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
If Mohit is reading this thread he'll be hating us all already
Let him, he hasn't seen us though
P.S Hi
Point Vagee!
He won't even find me, Alina, Bucky with our IF names😆
@Bold he doesn't need to find me...I'll come meet him
I'd like to dedicate this song to him:
Late night online physics class cancelled🥳 so I am here 😎
Hi guys!
Lavy, this time I am also with you in finishing Sautan's game😈
I don't feel bad for him 😆 he chose to be with her. TBH I feel like they are similar in personality and that's why they are probably dating. Which if they are happy together, that's great but personally I get annoyed by such people
@Bold - Nah he went directly to go meet his best friend err colleague 😆 For real, I hope they clear up their misunderstanding before the show starts because I don't want it to affect their onscreen chemistry as Suvan 😡
@pink Same here
@blue I too am hoping that it doesn't affect SuVan
Yes... all credits to ITV serials😆
Hi mishti🤗Originally posted by: RP77K57SLK46Q44H
Late night online physics class cancelled🥳 so I am here 😎
Hi guys!
Who takes late-night classes😲such weird teachers you have Mishti😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Thank you Lavy🤗😆
You're welcome didi Vagee😆🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
If Mohit is reading this thread he'll be hating us all already
Let him, he hasn't seen us though
P.S Hi
Point Vagee!
He won't even find me, Alina, Bucky with our IF names😆

Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Who takes late-night classes😲such weird teachers you have Mishti😆
My physics teacher is weird 😛 he takes online classes from 11 pm to 1 am .