I jus don’t understand what fluffy was thinking....targeting one would be a mistake but both- now that is a suicide mission!
Probably sitting somewhere polishing his shoes thinking where he went wrong 😆
Yeh toh Main bhi sochu. He has guts huh! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I jus don’t understand what fluffy was thinking....targeting one would be a mistake but both- now that is a suicide mission!
Probably sitting somewhere polishing his shoes thinking where he went wrong 😆
Yeh toh Main bhi sochu. He has guts huh! 😆
Haaye sidbaaz
Lagta hai sid baaz ko samjha raha hai ki is baar is mudde m apna muh band rakhe and kuch na bole😆
🤣Originally posted by: divaprincess
Haaye sidbaaz
Lagta hai sid baaz ko samjha raha hai ki is baar is mudde m apna muh band rakhe and kuch na bole😆
I saw this yesterday only ..someone on ig posted it ....😂😂😂
I saw this yesterday only ..someone on ig posted it ....😂😂😂
Aise thodi thodi flirting humesha Shuklaji ne ki thi lekin Sana ko kuch samaj nai aata tha...😉
I guess baaz wanted to come live and bajao chappal awards but Sid told him to seal his mouth bec 3 fandoms r enought to take out chappal chor awards ka band baja 😆