I only like boiled broccoli but not other veggies as boiled
L - ?
O - Oxygen
V - Valium (Not sure)
E - ?
V for Vanadium
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I only like boiled broccoli but not other veggies as boiled
L - ?
O - Oxygen
V - Valium (Not sure)
E - ?
V for Vanadium
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I haven't watched from my generation too😆
Will watch it!
Pappu Can't Dance Saala was one of my favs! I loved dancing to it😆
I think I'm going to watch this movie tonight 😆 I used to love Genelia D'souza...she left movies too early
Originally posted by: EPVDUB3G24MSV2V3
The BGM when Mahi wins the world cup and his father proudly declared with his gestures that, look, he is my son... Split me into tears 😭 that part is emotional... Also Priyanka's death and Mahi's marriage proposal to Sakshi...
And the dialogue... Har valentine's day valentine's day nahi hota 😭
The whole movie was emotional but sweet!
His proposal was cute! I watch that movie again and again!
He is a real fighter! I loved his friends they were so supportive
I'll gift you butter don't worry
I only like boiled broccoli but not other veggies as boiled
L - ?
O - Oxygen
V - Valium (Not sure)
E - ?
L- Lanthanum
E- Europium
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
V for Vanadium
You're correct.BTW....Alina what are you trying to fill up buddy......we corrupt thread and you're corrupting periodic table........LMAO
Originally posted by: HEGESQKEZSJVBFVT
You're correct.BTW....Alina what are you trying to fill up buddy......we corrupt thread and you're corrupting periodic table........LMAO
@bold🤣
I only like boiled broccoli but not other veggies as boiled
L - ?
O - Oxygen
V - Valium (Not sure)
E - ?
Bhagu is so supporting ...for your sake messing up the periodic table....