Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30.9k

Users

9

Likes

2.1k

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: XDNHQWWNRDPKW5Z5


1.5 hours video chat is nowadays limited..............social energy? LMAO


LOL I meant that 1.5 hours was waaaay too much for me. I was getting tired but they kept talking. I actually don't video chat people except for my parents and we only talk 10 minutes but they call almost every hour 🤔 I usually prefer texting

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KZ4Y6BECB4GYWJDW

@Bold- I wish so. But fate has other plans...

He will go to Kolkata with his family after 12th... 😭 he will leave me forever...🥺🥺🥺

That's sad but don't get disheartened.

You can always remain in touch 😳

P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


LOL don't worry...we know you're not Mohit 😆


If you want to make me a spy.........please make one from CIA.........

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: IYGIFWXWBSJ65X6M

Yeah... We will remain in touch... But still...

More than a decade of friendship we have...😭 we grew up together... Spent most of our time together... 🥺

i will miss him a lot ... The flat he lives in will be empty... I can't bear that... I do think know what I will do...


Aww don't get sad 💔 cherish the time you two still have left together!

BKLFY5CYB6T7IRA5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

That's sad but don't get disheartened.

You can always remain in touch 😳

I even threatened him that I will choose his bride🤣 and will be the event planner of his marriage🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WJSZDHLP4QANFTD5


OMG...............such a dedication..............after all I'm Mohit correct?................so I'll tell you where to find me..........

I wish you were.


I will stalk his gf rather than knowing some fake place from you😆

P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VVXKBE2JQ46GHYX4

@Bold- I wish so. But fate has other plans...

He will go to Kolkata with his family after 12th... 😭 he will leave me forever...🥺🥺🥺


That's little tough but no worry.....distance doesn't matter and COVID won't be rushing us always......so you guys can visit each other..........

BKLFY5CYB6T7IRA5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MHWBQECJNPSDNF5F


That's little tough but no worry.....distance doesn't matter and COVID won't be rushing us always......so you guys can visit each other..........

Yes... ❤️

I will miss my monkey 🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: CCNEC5TZVAIAGDVE

Yeah... We will remain in touch... But still...

More than a decade of friendship we have...😭 we grew up together... Spent most of our time together... 🥺

i will miss him a lot ... The flat he lives in will be empty... I can't bear that... I do think know what I will do...

You will get things sorted dear!

I have shifted from various places and trust me it's hard but not impossible.

Cherish the memories and forget the distance!

As they life keeps happening so you will find some other way...

P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I wish you were.


I will stalk his gf rather than knowing some fake place from you😆


One day I'm the spy...other day........I'm fake..............


Beat GIFs | Tenor

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".