Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30.9k

Users

9

Likes

2.1k

Frequent Posters

BKLFY5CYB6T7IRA5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AP2XACDLYWB647JB


I'm looking for you....honey

❤️🤗

Honey reminded me of pancakes

P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 44RZ2FYUKTRWVTG7

I am here, Isa. 🤗

Awwww...🤗

You are so sweet!!! ❤️

I have got such amazing friends here.... Waaaaaaa 😭🤧🤧😭


Awww.........so cute 🤗 but I've something on the store for you from yesterday...........coming up ....wait.............

P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: L5NERK56BTLCMYXG

❤️🤗

Honey reminded me of pancakes


It's reminding me of something else too 😉

BKLFY5CYB6T7IRA5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

The electricity is stabilized now

What a relief!!! Phew!

BKLFY5CYB6T7IRA5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: OEGLUSM7DDTBYEPW


It's reminding me of something else too 😉

What? I am curious to know

P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RDSE3DIP3SOKR3G7

Bhagu has been a long time here... It may be Isa!!!!😱😱😱


Remember your this karma


Peppa Pig picks the wrong party! - Imgflip

MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
what a cute karma😆
P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KEXJE35T34RXMQER

What? I am curious to know


I did send you.......enjoy.........

P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

what a cute karma😆


These girls are not happy that I'm a girl too...............they're determined to make me a boy...........look at their fantasy..........

MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b

Hi Meena!!! How's it going!


@Lavy - I sent you a PM, please check and reply when you have time 😳

yeah the workload is lower & glad that the weekend has arrived...also the pain from this time of the month has subsided so still relaxing ...

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".