Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Same here😆
Me too.🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Same here😆
Me too.🤣
Vagee🤗

She also uploaded one more story which read 'It's time to go home!'
Mohit was moving out and her pet dogs were following!
Hum bhi... Hum raat 10 :30 ke Baad aayenge😆
Accha bye... Mujhe cheese pasta banana hai...😅😅😅
I won't be there in the night owl gang today coz I have an online test tomorrow but would be available tomorrow🤗
Teasing yaa😡Originally posted by: EK2CP5OVQYIBZZ62
Accha bye... Mujhe cheese pasta banana hai...😅😅😅
I am going to make pizza