Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Arnav wanna make Khushi happy ..

He likes it when she enjoys puppet show n the giant wheel..

He purchases clothes for her..

This time he should offer his gift directly to see her reaction but I think he will ask Lavanya to give it from her side ..

He cares for her..

He's angered when that stupid bangles seller insults Khushi ..

Arnav Bitwa..u r almost there where all of us wanna see u ..

❀️

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Love this one......Arnav know her very well now.....he know how to make her agree for something......i love this Arnav...... I felt really sad when that shopkeeper ask her to not touch the bangles........tears came in my eyes....but khushi is brave....... So she help The arnav in selecting kurta.....it remind me Ispkknd when Arnav help her to select Sari.....

So now Arnav she her face no nooo face with beautiful Laugh...... Thnkssss

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like Lavanya can see that Arnav is getting more affected by Khushi than he knows it himself.

I wish they could be more civil with each other...friendship seems way more farfetched now.

Arnav for sure respects Khushi more than anyone ever has, but does Khushi too ? 

kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice update, arnav is gradually falling for khushi. His reverse psychology is working on khushi. Lavanya is a good medium between arshi and she is able to read arnav's concern / interest in khushi. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav has Khushi all figured out. He knows what makes her tick. He got to see her laughing.

The people of this town hold to their old time beliefs. The widow was not getting any business until Khushi went to her stall.

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved the chapter. Arnav trying to make life fun for Khushi using reverse psychology. Thank you for the pm. 

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful story, i was in lockdown in India and not in the mood of starting to read a new story. Now i back home and started to read it .. Just want to know is this situation about child widows still prevaling in India. its certainly not happening in Punjab as i am from there. If someone young become widow they always get married again.

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Arshi67 thumbnail

And reality rings! 

Khushi's ruminations have been interesting and thought provoking to read. More than any romantic angle, I see Arnav here as a catalyst for change. 

There is a lovely sher I had read which speaks for your Khushi here, 

" Nikal laaya hoon ek pinjrey se ek parinda

Ab us parindey ke dil se pinjra nikalna hai"

-Umair najmi

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved the chapter. Khushi experiences different aspect of life. Sincere Arnav apologises to Khushi and wants fresh beginning with friendship. Ammaji had to disturb at an important moment. What will Khushi decide? Eager for the next part. Thank you for the pm.