Friends, here is the link of my write up I just posted there in the Writers corner. If, you have any interest, please have a glance at it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Friends, here is the link of my write up I just posted there in the Writers corner. If, you have any interest, please have a glance at it.
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Friends, here is the link of my write up I just posted there in the Writers corner. If, you have any interest, please have a glance at it.
Madhuri is this about Corona pandemic ??
No. Corona Novel is in FF new site.Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Madhuri is this about Corona pandemic ??
This I posted in Writers Corner, a small write up . No continuation.
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
No. Corona Novel is in FF new site.
This I posted in Writers Corner, a small write up . No continuation.
Yes I am interested
Also tell me who is the best FF graphics r
I want to share my two OS and One Drabble . I need three diff edits .
All are highly talented and prepares artistic graphics Suta. Sanskriti, Sam, Koeli BitterBerry, Leena, Hatesober, Grey..Licious. Choose as you wish and a beautiful Edit you'll get within no time. ⭐️Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Yes I am interested
Also tell me who is the best FF graphics r
I want to share my two OS and One Drabble . I need three diff edits .
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Madhuri is this about Corona pandemic ??
Abhi padne ka man nehi kar raha hai.
So shared it on facebook. Jab man kare ga padungi aur mere friends bhi padenge.
Vyapti, please, remove it from Facebook, that story belongs to the Writers Corner forum. You can read it whenever you want, but don't post it anywhere else. It is a request. 😊Abhi padne ka man nehi kar raha hai.
So shared it on facebook. Jab man kare ga padungi aur mere friends bhi padenge.
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Vyapti, please, remove it from Facebook, that story belongs to the Writers Corner forum. You can read it whenever you want, but don't post it anywhere else. It is a request. 😊
I just shared the link Madhuri. Is it not ok?
You shared the link Vyapti or the entire story ??
.BTW I used to be so busy in my updating of shows... I have now suddenly found new freedom..n it feels refreshing ...
I discovered 6 of my OS,and short stories which I will now share in writers corner / FF forum
Then it is fine . Thank you for the clarification.😊