Can't say which one's better 😆
Cause with all the work, the expectations are back.
And I've a phobia of people getting upset with me, I get paranoid about this.🤓
As is the case now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can't say which one's better 😆
Cause with all the work, the expectations are back.
And I've a phobia of people getting upset with me, I get paranoid about this.🤓
As is the case now.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Can't say which one's better 😆
Cause with all the work, the expectations are back.
And I've a phobia of people getting upset with me, I get paranoid about this.🤓
As is the case now.
Oh! I love being busy and having no time for anything😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I remember you telling me you had lots of assignments to do. You had to write some 40 pages🤔
Haaan right. Hoga kuch aisa hi.
I got more things to do after this.
Haath ghisss gaye by God.
And I guess we were discussing about teachers back then.😆
And everyone's online lectures
Good night Mahi🤗
Take care❤️
Abhi hi I had to cancel attending an online seminar cause I'm packed.🤣
Agreed though. You start feeling important somehow in that feeling of being busy.
But I'd been lying around uselessly for almost 2 months before that. Then one fine day I thought okay enough. Let's get to WORK.
You can always get back to and find work 😳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Good Morning🤗
Lo bhai Alexia's here. Mishtuu hogayi shanti😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Lo bhai Alexia's here. Mishtuu hogayi shanti😆
Your dp makes me angry. Lol
Your current DP and Siggy
Waaaaaaa... I miss devakshi🥺