Yes Kya pata kal ho na ho. (There may not be a tomorrow)
Edit: Oh dear. I just realized it's Srk again😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes Kya pata kal ho na ho. (There may not be a tomorrow)
Edit: Oh dear. I just realized it's Srk again😆
You guys are making me emotional
* Finishes a box of tissues
Itnaaaa emotional kahe kar Rahe ho Hume, miyaans 😭
Where did Isa and Meena go?
Finishing up yucky lunch........meeting is ending soon...so have to talk as well....
I hate that line...it sounds so pessimistic lol
Originally posted by: DXHTOYK22TFV6N3V
Finishing up yucky lunch........
and consulting google-ji for translation 😆 I need to eat lunch too...so lazy
Originally posted by: HDKWWCBOCONNLJAA
You guys are making me emotional
* Finishes a box of tissues
Itnaaaa emotional kahe kar Rahe ho Hume, miyaans 😭
Just a reality dear. Anyway lets not speak about future but enjoy our present!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Just a reality dear. Anyway lets not speak about future but enjoy our present!
Yes... Let's talk about the present❤️... Let's enjoy this moment😎
Well hopefully we'll have new members join in when the show starts again! But I hope our lockdown crew still remains together! Tbh I would not have made it through these boring months without you guys.
Alinaaaa🤗 Sending you virtual hygienic hugs!
Honestly same here. Love to our gang!❤️
Originally posted by: OW3V5DXNE5TYTB6C
You guys are making me emotional
* Finishes a box of tissues
Itnaaaa emotional kahe kar Rahe ho Hume, miyaans 😭
All of us in a couple of months reminiscing our good memories on this forum together during lockdown

Yes Kya pata kal ho na ho. (There may not be a tomorrow)
Edit: Oh dear. I just realized it's Srk again😆
Isa is gonna beat us😆