Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yeah you can say that. Just took thoda break. Not that I totally vanished but I'm not very active
Okay okay
So how are you spending time these days
Other than studying
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yeah you can say that. Just took thoda break. Not that I totally vanished but I'm not very active
Okay okay
So how are you spending time these days
Other than studying
I agree 😕
I'm not studying much TBH😆
My brother is home so most of the time it's me irritating him 🤣
Acha to koi aur ashirwaad chahiye kya didi ?
But don't you think usme abhi thoda sa tame hai ?😉
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'm not studying much TBH😆
My brother is home so most of the time it's me irritating him 🤣
Is hd younger than you ?
IAcha to koi aur ashirwaad chahiye kya didi ?
But don't you think usme abhi thoda sa tame hai ?😉
Nhi please😆