Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

This is the height of kuch bhi. πŸ€ͺ

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good. Something different for a change. I am done with the usual shit. Please do something decent. And make sure Anurag is NOT helpless like usual. I want him to tell his Mom off. Finally. Once and for all to be less caustic in life. 

GM1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey, thanks for pointing this out.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

As far as kzk2 is concerned, my brain can't handle any more characters, honestly speaking. Already I feel there is an over-supply of characters in this show. (so many characters might not have been needed).

So, the moment I read the thread topic, I felt so irritated and I said to myself..."Ufffff, again a new character shall be introduced. Aren't the makers satisfied with the huge number of characters that they have already introduced ? " πŸ˜‘

But then, I read your comments, saw your posts and felt relieved.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GM1804

Hey, thanks for pointing this out.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

As far as kzk2 is concerned, my brain can't handle any more characters, honestly speaking. Already I feel there is an over-supply of characters in this show. (so many characters might not have been needed).

So, the moment I read the thread topic, I felt so irritated and I said to myself..."Ufffff, again a new character shall be introduced. Aren't the makers satisfied with the huge number of characters that they have already introduced ? " πŸ˜‘

But then, I read your comments, saw your posts and felt relieved.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

πŸ˜† I wasn't sure who this guy was  but then I went back and saw arey yea toh kaushik ka dost hai angle with kuki πŸ€£ 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Previously during QH and MB and others TC was so reliable and now sasta nasha se bhi sasta wala nasha kar raha hai TC πŸ€”

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

πŸ˜† I wasn't sure who this guy was  but then I went back and saw arey yea toh kaushik ka dost hai angle with kuki πŸ€£ 

Who even wants to watch that Kaushik guy and overgrown Kuki πŸ€’

GM1804 thumbnail

God knows whether Tellychakkar writers smoke weed or not when they write articles...πŸ€”Why do they repeat the same act of writing fake articles ? And if in this case they had got the news from some source, then before reporting, they should have atleast cross-checked by seeing the pre-leap episodes of kzk2. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Who even wants to watch that Kaushik guy and overgrown Kuki πŸ€’

there's a hope after lockdown πŸ˜† that they can be done with πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: GM1804

God knows whether Tellychakkar writers smoke weed or not when they write articles...πŸ€”Why do they repeat the same act of writing fake articles ? And if in this case they had got the news from some source, then before reporting, they should have atleast cross-checked by seeing the pre-leap episodes of kzk2. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

just to get views for their website. Click-bait. 

GM1804 thumbnail

just to get views for their website. Click-bait. 

Yes and this time they succeeded in fooling me...πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‘